PDA

View Full Version : DCUO Question

nevermore
07-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I am on Free Play (just started a few days ago). I was considering upgrading to Legendary Status to access all the DLC and all that. Problem is I know I won't get to play as much during the school year making the $15 a month unreasonable for me. So my question is...how will dropping from Legendary to say Premium effect me? I know I will drop down in characters (having to delete the extra 10 or pay for more slots) and my money and inventory will drop. But will I lose access to the DLC? Or is it once I have it, I have it? Thanks in advance!

Lantern Murdock 2814
07-08-2012, 07:33 PM
When you drop you get 6 character slots. It will prompt you to choose which toons to inactivate. (the toons do NOT get deleted.)

Money will be caped @ $2000 any money you have more than that will be put in escrow which you can pay to get some out. (There are ways around this.)

inventory drops unless you buy slots. If you have more than you can carry when your sub ends some stuff will be out in overflow. Getting rid of stuff in your inventory will pull these things out of overflow.

DLC is gone bye-bye. If you want it back you got to buy it or resub.

nevermore
07-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Thank you for your response. Do you know if I use DLC powers for my toons will they somehow be reset or do I get to keep them but just not create anyone new with those powers? Thanks again!

Lantern Murdock 2814
07-09-2012, 01:44 PM
You get to keep the toons you made with dlc powers, as long as you leave them unlocked. No toon will be deleted ever without you doing it yourself.
Your welcome its no problem at all. If you play on PS3 in the US feel free to ask for help with anything. My Toons are SpeedBow, RobinEarthPrime, and ChillWingz.