The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Old

Wally's Pick of the Week: 1/28/09

Posted 02-04-2009 at 03:45 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

Back again for Wally's Pick of the Week! In case you don't know, this is where I pick MY favorite comic book issue of the week out of all my books. This weeks(I know I'm late) pick is Wonder Woman #28.

Not much to say about this issue other than GREAT. This is without a doubt the best single issue of Wonder Woman that I've ever read. In this issue Diana gets her swagger back and goes to enact revenge...
Old

Jay Burg: Tales of the Green Lantern Corps

Posted 01-29-2009 at 08:57 AM by Jay Burg

I'm attempting to illustrate and write a comic book about my fan made character... Jay Burg. I threw up his bio in the introduce yourself section of the forums. I have a page done, and plan to get it up hopefully sooner, than later. Anyways, that's what I'll be workin' on for the next month or so.

1st blog entry... over.
American Bad Ass
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Valuable Lessons

Posted 01-27-2009 at 06:08 PM by Brother Eye

Well this is my first blog on here so since I have some time to kill at the office before I have to get to work. Well I have to say that I have learned a valuable lesson in life. I learned that when a company you work for screws you over it probably it is in your best interest to do what you have to do to find something else to do with your life. I say this because odds are that even when you get screwed over again even when you transfer to a different location say half way across the country. Long...
Green Lantern Initiate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Eternal Hunt - Issue #23

Posted 01-27-2009 at 12:37 AM by GLJIMT (The Hunt)

Well it has been some time hasn't it? Life starts to roll by so fast with Work and my Lodges duties it's hard to get a moment to catch my breath. Anyway here are some more adventurs in toy hunting for your reading pleasure.

Last week in the Hunt....

I went to my local Walmart which I knew was in the process of resetting one evening and what did I see but the new Batman: Brave and the Bold toys, those toys while limited articulation and obviously for kids are awesome...
Old

Wally's Pick of the Week: 1/21/09

Posted 01-26-2009 at 02:44 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

Back again for Wally's Pick of the Week! In case you don't know, this is where I pick MY favorite comic book issue of the week out of all my books. This week was VERY short, which means sooner or later, I'm going to spend a load on books. That being said, my pick this week is the very surprising Green Lantern #37

So, I'm going to half ass it this week, and lower the very high quality of the blog, and just tell...