The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Brandan's Bodega
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Rate this Entry

Do or Don't?

Posted 01-05-2009 at 06:46 PM by W.West

So, as some of you know I am currently at school in Florida. This is my junior year, and I've only been in one serious relationship since I got here and that was Freshmen year. That being said, I've been far from lonely, one could call me promiscuous.

Anyway, late November I started talking to a girl I used to go to highschool with and over the Christmas break, we went out a couple of times. Mostly to the movies and dinner, but I even met her parents,lol. Well she told me that she doesn't want to be in a long distance relationship, and I guess to a point I don't either since my last serious one was ending do to long distance(and my lies )

The thing is, I told her it was okay, but it really isn't. I want to be with her...At least I thought I did. Until a few days ago while I was on my way back down to Florida, I had a dream about an ex, from a very very very long time ago(5th grade ) It was a very vivid dream, and I was happier than ever. We(me and the ex) had the perfect life. I won't go into the details but it was very vivid and physical.

Now I can't get her out of my mind, and for some reason I'm not answering any calls from "the new chick". I know it was only a dream, but for some reason I feel obligated to reach out to the ex. (and if you must know, me and the ex did some pretty inappropriate things back then).

So, do I reach out to a long lost love and take a stab at destiny? Or do I try to maintain the feelings I have for the new girl who I won't see for the next four months?

Posted in
Views 2148 Comments 6 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I say do it. In life, no matter what the risk in life is, you're always glad you took it. Even if it doesn't go the way you want. Better to be shot down knowing then go on wondering.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm with fearless on this one West. I say go for it. It could have just been some silly dream, but you may have had that dream for a reason. And you won't know unless you at least give it a shot. Besides you can always call the new chick after you figure things out.

Oh and one more thing........
    Quote:
    and if you must know, me and the ex did some pretty inappropriate things back then
    ....in the 5th freakin' grade?!?!?
  3. Old Comment
    It was the 90s man!
  4. Old Comment
    I think I know exactly what you mean.....
  5. Old Comment
    As far as?
  6. Old Comment
    you are just an ass aren't you....be a man and make your own decisions and live with the results...or better yet be a man and pick a woman to stay with it...it doesn't take any courage to drop your pants and fuck anything that moves...it takes courage and will power to be in a good relationship...
    Posted 12-07-2009 at 10:53 AM by daniel hex