The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS
Old

Why Sinestro Corps War was and is the Peak of GL Vol.4

Posted 04-03-2011 at 03:58 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

So I've been big into GL for years but a few years back, never had anyone seen such an epic tale in both scope and overall quality as the Sinestro Corps War. It not only resolidified Sinestro's place as Hal's main bad but also staked the odds against the Corps with incredibly powerful foes, overwhelming numbers, and the fact that the Sinestros could kill and the GL's...not so much. This was truly a war, a giant smackdown between will and fear that ended up just being Sinestro's "fuck you, we...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jason Todd: The Undeserved Hatred

Posted 03-13-2010 at 05:09 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

Jason Todd has been one of my favorite characters for quite some time now and it's really hard for me to understand why there's such hatred toward him. There are arguments like "He was too much of a jerk to be Robin", or "he works better dead as a reminder to Bruce". But honestly, I can counteract arguments like that.

The Jerk Robin Argument:
A lot of people have...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS PRESENTS: Interveiw with Flash writer Kevin Feeney!

Posted 01-17-2009 at 04:30 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

I had a chance to interview Kevin Feeney who writes Flash and New Gods for DC2 and asked him a few questions about his so far stellar run on the Flash.

Q. How did you end up writing The Flash?

A. Well, that's interesting. The title hadn't actually had a regular creative team in a while when I came on board. Supposedly, there was a story being done by...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

'09 DC2 GL Teaser images!!

Posted 01-04-2009 at 08:33 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

Green Lantern for DC2 is currently being written by fellow board member danielsummers!!
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS PRESENTS: ROGUES GALLERY(no not Fearless') #10-12

Posted 11-04-2008 at 08:12 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

My first arc of any book on DC2 is over!! It's been a blast and I've become a regular writer for the site now after coming up with this idea and wanting to share it. Now if anyone wants to read my three issues centering around BIZARRO and his accident, becoming a perfect clone rather than a flawed one, here are links to all three issues!!!

Issue 1(Rogues Gallery #10): Link below cover

Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized