The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Random Rants by a Raving Rover in Real Rights! Rerererere!
Old

Stuff That's Awesome! #2

Posted 12-19-2008 at 08:39 PM by Kuhan (Kuhan's Kool Kave of Krap)

So, here's my second installment of stuff that's awesome. One week later of some podcasts, T.V. shows, Comics etc. that you need to check out. Time for week 2! GO!

Podcasts:

Comics
Around Comics - A great comics podcast based in Chicago. They usually have some midwest-based comic book creator on almost every week, so it's a great listen

Anime
OtakuGeneration - A podcast that I just found recently, because of a guest of another podcast! ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stuff That's Awesome! #1

Posted 12-12-2008 at 12:47 AM by Kuhan (Kuhan's Kool Kave of Krap)
Updated 12-12-2008 at 12:55 AM by Kuhan

So, here's my first installment of stuff that's awesome. Every week or so, I'll show you guys some podcasts, T.V. shows, Comics etc. that you need to check out. Soo, for week one, here we go!

Podcasts:

Comics
iFanboy - This is an awesome podcast and all-around comics website. With their Pick of the Week, daily columns, 2 weekly podcasts, and great forum, you can't afford NOT to go.

Anime
Daizenshuu EX - Do you like Dragonball? Z? Not so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey! Look! A Blog!

Posted 11-28-2008 at 05:36 PM by Kuhan (Kuhan's Kool Kave of Krap)

I think it's awesome that members can put up blogs! I love the forum because of all the features it gives the members! The forum is great and awesome under the care of the mods!!!

Okay Mav, you can stop pointing the gun at me...

No, but seriously, I love forum, and I know I was gone for a while, but I'm back baby, and better than ever!

-Kuhan

Posted in Uncategorized