The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Lishego
FLASHCHAT

Rate this Entry

MMA part 6

Posted 01-17-2009 at 05:44 PM by Lishego

Well all this week has been a werid one, I found a training partner a day before I go on vacation. I'll be working with this guy for an upcoming fight in Feb. I was also asked if I'd like to get on the card! Of course I said yes! Now its crunch time, i need to get in the best possable shape in a little over a month!

Well starting tomorrow I'm on vacation! going to Iowa to visit, but made some calls and I'll be training all week too.

This is going to be a blast I realized my last fight was in 2002, so after 6 years I'm going to make my return to MMA fighting, I just turned 33 I'l give my self 2 years to see what i can do. If I'm doing good I'll keep going, if not I think I'll hang my gloves up. So look for an update in about a week. Have a great week, and thanks to all who have shown support! and yes, i'll make a shirt with the GLMB logo on it! with permission of course!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3552 Comments 6 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah, make sure and keep us updated on your progress. One day, we'll watch you on UFC PPV.
  2. Old Comment
    Weeeell? I want videos of the first fight
  3. Old Comment
    Still waiting...
  4. Old Comment
    I don't have video yet but i'll make sure to let you know.
  5. Old Comment
    So how is the training going? When's the fight? Details man, details..
  6. Old Comment
    Well I'm suppose to fight Feb 28th, but there having some issues, and not sure if the show will be allowed to take place. IL has some strict laws about this stuff.

I did meet a guy who i'll be training with, and he also told me about a school thats near here to get some more training.

So right now its up in the air, I'll keep training and be ready for the next avalible fight.