The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > JohnnyV
FLASHCHAT

1. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

Hm. I believe my thoughts are different. But alas, you'll still get hugs for probably now being my favourite jerkwad. <3 n_n
  2. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

She is hot... and I've been told gay is now pink for dudes, and rainbow is Bi-.
  3. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

but she's hot...
    Posted 12-30-2009 at 02:45 AM by the power battery the power battery is offline
  4. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

Well, she does have nice boobies...

But I hate how she does steal the spotlight from Vath and Isamot, they're my favorite new Corps members.
  5. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

And a good day to you as well, the Rainbow Lantern who called me gay...
    Updated 12-22-2009 at 04:21 PM by JohnnyV
  6. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

You sir, are retarded, gay, lame, horrible, and over all uninteligent! Good day to you!
    Posted 12-22-2009 at 11:02 AM by Rainbow Lantern
  7. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

Out of all the noobs that have came out of GLC I hate her the most.
    Posted 12-21-2009 at 10:13 PM by The Deadpool
  8. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

I will completely stand behind you on this assessment of Natu. I could not agree more on all points you've made. You have expressed rather perfectly all the reasons I despise her as well.

It's amazing that as a 'new' character she's everywhere. It's amazing that she has all the answers and that she's just so amazing! My god she's a female Jesus! Right? This past GLC issue (#43) really put me at my breaking point for not only lackluster writing of this book, but for sheer and utter hatred for Natu. For the duration of Blackest Night, I'm no longer reading GLC. I just can't stomach it. No more than 3 issues ago, we were told of how Kyle had seen Jade and Natu saw Kyle. Now we're supposed to buy that his love for her is like absolute? Can I please get a reality check on this writing? I can't handle it. Kyle being sidled with Natu is destroying him in my eyes. He's no longer anything special. And his lame-ass resurrection? Killed the amazing sacrifice in my eyes. Thanks Natu... for being useless and worthless. You're rubbing off on everyone around you.
    Posted 12-18-2009 at 05:40 AM by Jade
  9. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

I'm waiting for Natu to bite it during Blackest Night...
  10. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

Entertaining piece!

Oh, for the days when the ring would heal mortal injuries. That would make things much more simple.

I too hate Natu's butch haircut. Mostly, I think it's the way Gleason pencils her. Half the time, her anatomy is out of proportion, her boobs are too big and her face just looks strange. In GLC #43, the panel where she's kneeling over Kyle, she looks like a cross-eyed muppet! Most of the ocular reasons I don't like Natu is Gleason's fault. I can deal with her bitchy personality but for the love of Pete! Pencil her correctly!
    Posted 12-17-2009 at 05:17 PM by Sylent_Asassin Sylent_Asassin is offline
  11. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

Yes, but the ring also has knowledge. How many times has a GL member asked the ring for biological information of a creature. Or wanted to know if a living being was on a certain planet. Yet, it can't find diagnoses in its own bearer?

Also, I didn't say she joined the GLC cause she was a doctor but that element of her character is always at the forefront. I actually really like Tomasi's storylines, more times than not the stories he tells are better than the main GL. He does a good enough job to balance appearance time, but his one flaw is Natu. I don't know why he has so much love for her.

I guess I hate her because it keeps GLC being more than it could be, and it's more fun to make a 'I hate Natu post', than to create a 'I hate Tomasi using Natu so much post'.

Carol isn't necessarily a good design, but she is eye candy. Especially in that Star Sapphire outift, yowza!!
  12. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

The ring can only create a construct of the wearers will. You can make a giant scalpel for surgery but you still have to know how to use the shit. I don't think the GLs need a resident doctor per say but Natu is a doctor who just happened to have will strong enough to join the corps..its not like she took her resume up to Oa and applied for the position. lol

I think your hatred is really for Tomasi and his storylines. lol I'm not huge on the chick, but hatred for her seems pretty strong

oh, and Carol is a good design? She's Lois Lane pt. 2!
  13. Old Comment

My Natu Hatred Post

You know I never looked at it that way.
  14. Old Comment

Green Lantern Game…Green Lit For Release

At least this game would be for the Wii. Wii owners missed out on the MK vs. DCU game.

A GL game would totally rock! Thing is, there can only be so many programmed-in constructs unless the game features a palet you can choose from. Otherwise, all you'll be doing is using the ring as a laser beam as John Stewart did in JLU. Even in Justice League Heroes, the ring was extremely limited when it came to constructs.
    Posted 07-14-2009 at 07:51 PM by Sylent_Asassin Sylent_Asassin is offline
  15. Old Comment

Consumer Responsibility and What We Control

Couldn't agree more. That's why I'm excited to read 'End the Fed' by Ron Paul
  16. Old Comment

Consumer Responsibility and What We Control

What to do about it is fight with every breath to abolish the federal reserve and that system of American Monarchy.