The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Chat inside the Central Power Battery
Old

I'm Not Dead!

Posted 01-24-2011 at 03:36 AM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)

Hi Guys I'm Not Dead, I've Just Not Been Active for awhile, I Took a LOOOOONG Sabbatical, and i still probablly won't be on as much, but i'll try. Now See You In a Few Months Joking
Star Sapphire's Love Slave
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back and with some news

Posted 05-29-2010 at 04:00 AM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)

Finally i get a cpu with internet,a.k.a my New Vaio. Anyway i found out about, Batman: B &B what kinda bull is this, does batman really act like this?. Anyway just wanted to wish everyone a happy friday!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A visit from the boss

Posted 01-14-2010 at 05:26 AM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)

well the guardians came to check the place yesterday and it was messy as heck if i asked ion help it was like a big SCREW you and you don't wanna ask parallax. so how do you clean up mess well i had a few favors from a certain Torchbearer and in other words i am seriously hate checkup days if it's not clean tthey rip me in half so...yea
Old

Christmas and New Year in the Power Battery

Posted 12-30-2009 at 05:57 AM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)

Well when you live in a Battery with only two people or,enitiy's. there isn't much to give for my friend ion,like every year, a huge piece of meat i found somewhere, and for paralax... well we'll keep that personal . well as for new year we spend our new year fighting over that best spectral color like always team green wins, but team black is riding up on it, as for our new year's resolution''s i ask to be more optimistic, in getting out, ion to stop being so power hungry, and then there's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back from the dead

Posted 08-13-2009 at 07:53 PM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)

as some member, may know i have been banned, but thanks to the magic of admins kindness, i am back, and badder than ever. you know what i mean. well as long as i am here to stay, i will continue to post from Life inside the CPB, and weekly review. thanks
Posted in Uncategorized