The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Chat inside the Central Power Battery
FLASHCHAT

Chat inside the Central Power Battery
Life Inside The CPB It's Just me Telling My tale
Old

A visit from the boss

Posted 01-14-2010 at 04:26 AM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)

well the guardians came to check the place yesterday and it was messy as heck if i asked ion help it was like a big SCREW you and you don't wanna ask parallax. so how do you clean up mess well i had a few favors from a certain Torchbearer and in other words i am seriously hate checkup days if it's not clean tthey rip me in half so...yea
Star Sapphire's Love Slave
Old

I'm a mean Green ring slinging machine

Posted 08-06-2008 at 09:25 PM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)
Updated 08-26-2008 at 09:00 PM by the power battery

In todaysissue of chat in the Central Power Battery,we will talk about how bieng inside the Power Battery really affects me.Well when you try to charge you ring then get sucked up and trapped inside the Central power battery you would think it would be horibble,with the yellow fear bug,and giant entity whale on you every day.especially with them trying to posses you.Ok well paralax tries to posses me Ion just kinda lays there.But back to the point the power from the battery fuels my ring every...
Old

Welcome to the central power battery

Posted 08-03-2008 at 01:29 AM by the power battery (Chat inside the Central Power Battery)
Updated 08-26-2008 at 08:59 PM by the power battery

hey guys this is my home the power battery.Its mostly pure energy but you get used to it.wait im getting some lanterns charging hal:In brightest day/kyle:in blackest night/guy:no evil shall escape my sight/John:let those who worship evils might BEWARE OUR POWER GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!.holy crap this is gonna hurt(CHARGE)Holy Mary mother of God.......(TPB out)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kyle rayner.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1