The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Ringside with Andrew NDB
FLASHCHAT

Ringside with Andrew NDB
Rate this Entry

Much ado about nothing...

Posted 08-23-2008 at 03:54 AM by Andrew NDB

What can I say?

In the past week or two I've finally completed my Justice League of America comic book collection -- every volume, every issue, all the way back to their first appearances in the Brave & the Bold.

Been working on "The League" episode 4. Just last night I busted my digital camera (which I actual use instead of my digital video camera, as I find the digital camera's movie mode captures up-close action figures easier for blue-screening and green-screening) so I had to hit Best Buy and buy a new Fujifilm. Basically it's the same camera I had before, but a couple generations above it now. Video seems a little crisper but it seems to have a little trouble focusing on action figures with a strong light source on them... but mostly is a suitable replacement.

Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds didn't disappoint, but it isn't the Final Crisis killer a lot of folks lauded that it might be. It's just a very cool Superboy-Prime story set amidst the 31st Century and the Legion... lots of Legions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3073 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Final Crisis killer? I don't understand what you mean?
  2. Old Comment
    Just that some folks were expecting Legion of 3 Worlds to be much better than Final Crisis or something. I was never one of these folks, but they're out there.
  3. Old Comment
    I thought the issue was good, but I'm still waiting to see how FC plays out...
  4. Old Comment
    every book called Justice somthing jesus god man!
  5. Old Comment
    I think that Final Crisis will be great once its over, when everthing is tied together. Alot of great movies jumped around alot but ended up tieing in at the end; sin city, pulp fiction to name a couple.
    Posted 09-03-2008 at 03:12 AM by HonorGuardLantern423 HonorGuardLantern423 is offline