The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Hi, it's me, Moose aka Jeff. I like to write about random things, thoughts, feelings, and emotions that I have now and again. Life has been very rough in the last 3-4 years, but things are getting better.
Old

remember

Posted 12-20-2013 at 01:28 AM by Jeff (Life and stuff, with some toys thrown in.)

AP Perry
Guardian of the Universe
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So long Suicide

Posted 01-11-2011 at 01:13 AM by Jeff (Life and stuff, with some toys thrown in.)

Rock-a-bye baby it's time to break habits that you face sweet sorrow of the cherished dead
Blow in my mouth every breath I take although I need you I don't wanna bleed for you

So long suicide going right out of sight out of mind leave me alone and abandoned
Hello I'm alive I'm lone and alive in my bones I know what I'm good for
Hello I'm alive I'm lone and alive yes I know in my bones I know what I'm doing

I stole the beauty and taste the hurt there's...
Guardian of the Universe
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All it took....

Posted 12-05-2010 at 02:47 AM by Jeff (Life and stuff, with some toys thrown in.)

...was one phone call. I'm deeply engrossed in watching Dr. Who out in the living room when the phonr rang, and my first thought in my head was that it was Mom. The thought skyrocketed out of my head. Of course it wasn't Mom, it was my cousin/next door neighbor Pat. But for a minute there, I had truly forgotten that Mom has passed away.

I just felt like recording this somewhere.
Guardian of the Universe
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So, another Sunday.

Posted 10-31-2010 at 07:45 PM by Jeff (Life and stuff, with some toys thrown in.)

Woke up, took a ride to go get some food and stopped by the graveyard to see if there had been ay progress on Mom's grave. They finally put the footing in for the stone, but no stone yet. Updated the family on the slow progress. Then I took a ride to the Toy Vault and picked up an Alan Scott figure because I thought Darth Andrea's collection was pretty cool, and I'm missing Scott's presence from my own. As Parallax called him, I like to think of him as "The Statesman". I think that's...
Guardian of the Universe
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

off to Halloween....

Posted 10-30-2010 at 02:49 AM by Jeff (Life and stuff, with some toys thrown in.)

going as Hal Jordan GL tonight. Looking forward to it. Today was kind of nerve racking for some reason. I thought a lot about my mom, who paseed away a few months ago. Not sure how to "get over" it or if you ever do. I miss her so much.
Guardian of the Universe
Posted in Uncategorized