The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Chat inside the Central Power Battery
FLASHCHAT

Chat inside the Central Power Battery
Rate this Entry

I'm a mean Green ring slinging machine

Posted 08-06-2008 at 09:25 PM by the power battery
Updated 08-26-2008 at 09:00 PM by the power battery

In todaysissue of chat in the Central Power Battery,we will talk about how bieng inside the Power Battery really affects me.Well when you try to charge you ring then get sucked up and trapped inside the Central power battery you would think it would be horibble,with the yellow fear bug,and giant entity whale on you every day.especially with them trying to posses you.Ok well paralax tries to posses me Ion just kinda lays there.But back to the point the power from the battery fuels my ring every day without me trying making me more powerful then Ion,but i dont own the powers of Ion so it's wierd.Waking Ion is like doing this and living with paralax is like doing this .there both jackasses but you can live with them.Once i get out i will be a mean green ring sling machine with all this juice i can surpass the 24 hour limit,but for now i'll stick with bieng able to contact you through the Green lantern message board on Oa through my ring> until next time
-TPB out-
Posted in
Views 2549 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Man, I thought my roommates were bad...
  2. Old Comment
    Your telling me
    Posted 08-25-2008 at 06:35 PM by the power battery the power battery is offline
  3. Old Comment
    That sucks like hell haha
    Posted 01-25-2009 at 02:56 AM by Spike52189