The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Old

MMA 7

Posted 02-22-2009 at 07:08 PM by Lishego

well its time to go train in Iowa again...yeah!!!!! I love every time I go back, cause I get to hang out with some awesome guys and get in some killer training. I'm hoping this time around to spar more. if all goes well I should. its going to be great, and this time I'll remember my camera for some good pics! I also got some killer tips for new things to try out for conditioning... The only bad thing was the chance I had to fight next week was cancelled. well all have a great week and look...
MMA Lantern
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MMA part 6

Posted 01-17-2009 at 05:44 PM by Lishego

Well all this week has been a werid one, I found a training partner a day before I go on vacation. I'll be working with this guy for an upcoming fight in Feb. I was also asked if I'd like to get on the card! Of course I said yes! Now its crunch time, i need to get in the best possable shape in a little over a month!

Well starting tomorrow I'm on vacation! going to Iowa to visit, but made some calls and I'll be training all week too.

This is going to be a blast I realized
MMA Lantern
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MMA part 5

Posted 12-29-2008 at 03:54 AM by Lishego

Well today was a great day, after my workout, I ran into a friend whos a bodybuilder. He casualy talked about training, and then ask if i need a sparing partner, I was like yeah i could use one. Well he trains this guy, but doesn't spare. so hopefully this will be the start of something good. Last week I saw some local fights and made some contacts, so only a matter of time before I get to fight. And yes I'll post videos! well off to be for an early training session!
MMA Lantern
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MMA part 4

Posted 11-04-2008 at 03:56 AM by Lishego

Well, so far so good, I drop down about 10lbs since I got back from vacation. I've been working on my cardio like no other. doing boxing drills and just running, running, and then running some more! I did get offered a fight Dec 6th in Ohio! Not sure If I can get the time off work, but atleast I made a contact to set up some fights. I have about a week to figure this out, It be a fight from 205-260lb which is a huge range. well keep an eye out for updates, and thanks for all the encourgment and...
MMA Lantern
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Return 3

Posted 10-07-2008 at 04:44 PM by Lishego

Well I'm leaving for vacation today, but the next 2 weeks will be more work than I normally do. Of course I wont be doing my job, but I'll be doing 2 a day workouts. I'm going to super charge my training, and get to lift and spare with some other fighters, and possable a few people who fight PRO, and 1 guy who has even fought in the ufc.

theres going to be some old school stuff, flipping tractor tires, pushing trucks, hill sprints, and of course lots of full contact sparing, I'm
MMA Lantern
Posted in Uncategorized