The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Old

I was in the mood for cactus... to eat

Posted 07-27-2008 at 02:25 AM by Andrew NDB (Ringside with Andrew NDB)

Made a bunch this morning, took 3 pictures of my wonderful progress for you kids.

First I make a little container full of garlic, onion, tomato, and peppers I chop up. I add some cilantro sauce on top, cholulu fairly liberally, and salt and peppers. I mix it up.

Time to chop the cactus suckers up, then throw'em in a...
Shot Caller
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 07-26-2008 at 10:37 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)
Updated 07-27-2008 at 01:58 AM by Fearless

Why, hello, and welcome to THE ROGUES GALLERY! No, this isn't about the Flash. I'm leaving that to West (If he wants it...). A weekly blog, this will spotlight villains appearing each week in different comics. Now, be advised: THIS BLOG WILL ALMOST ABSOLUTELY CONTAIN SPOILERS, so, read at your own risk. Now, let's start...

--Amazo made a return appearance in Red Tornado's new body in Justice League of America #23, as he took on nearly all of the League, and even heroes who aren't...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

C3

Posted 07-26-2008 at 10:00 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)
Updated 07-27-2008 at 10:57 PM by Fearless

Welcome... to C3. Now, for those of you who aren't Mav or myself, let me explain... C3 is a phrase I coined a while back while talking about the RPG. It stands for Complete Creative Control. So, basically, this blog is about whatever the hell I want it to be about. It could be about a hit movie I just saw, a confusing comic I just read, or, hell, it could even be about nothing. A blog about nothing... that sounds fun. Anyways, that's what this blog is about and will be about anything and everything....
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Comic Con tidbits...3peat

Posted 07-26-2008 at 09:52 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:42 PM by W.West

So, as Day 3 continues Dan Didio and the DC panel continue to shove tiny hints about the future of the DCU. Obviously the most interesting to me, would be about F;ash: Rebirth..Not to long ago, Geoff Johns was asked ,by a friend of mine, if he was going to replace Wally with Barry. And his answer was along the lines of "I've proven I'm a Wally fan...I did write him for 5 years!" That's great Geoff, but we Wally fans need insurance! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know that he's going to make it...
Posted in Con Tidbits
Old

Comic Con tidbits...part duece

Posted 07-25-2008 at 07:42 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:42 PM by W.West

Well, I'm sure you guys already know this and seeing as I think this information is pretty small to start a whole thread, I'll let you just it here.

*READERS WILL SEE THE INDIGO LANTERNS APPEAR AROUND APRIL OR MAY*

Yeah, thats all the Green Lantern news so far. Other than the great news that Geoff will be staying on after Blackest Night. So, that really just leaves the announcement of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson(or should we call him "DOOM/BE COOL"...
Posted in Con Tidbits