The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Jeff
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Jeff and Agent Purple
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 338
  1. Agent Purple
    06-10-2019 09:46 PM
    Agent Purple
    Update: technician called me during lunch, my car was ready for pickup. I just got home from the dealership and only have a few things to sort out now (checking with my insurance to see if I can recoup the money lost from towing, really) and changing my display screen to what is used to be, which should be relatively simple.

But I'm glad to have my ride back.
  2. Agent Purple
    05-07-2019 11:02 PM
    Agent Purple
    Hey right back.

Been busy lately: second trip to visit my sister; getting a new tattoo; getting farther in my video game; and now I need to move a lot of my boxed possessions out of the extra rooms because my mother is tired of me cluttering the house.

That last one led to me having a difficult chat with my dad about having to store my things at his place. Several of the boxes (comics, really) I simply moved to my room after removing other junk from part of my closet. After a glance through some of the boxes, I have to admit I can actually toss out some of the things (old strategy guides for video games of varying popularity, for example), and a bunch of the old comics I might be able to donate to a charity group that then gifts them to sick kids. I just don't want to burn money on a fucking storage unit.
  3. Jeff
    05-05-2019 09:42 AM
    Jeff
    Hello beautiful child
  4. Agent Purple
    02-18-2019 11:33 PM
    Agent Purple
    So I'm listening to metal albums on YouTube, and Blizzard Hunter's "A Lesson in Time" has a cover of KISS's "Love Gun." It's actually fairly good.
  5. Agent Purple
    09-17-2018 01:20 AM
    Agent Purple
    Oh, I was blowing a jelly candle with a different mouth.
  6. Jeff
    09-16-2018 09:37 PM
    Jeff
    You mean you didn't have a birthday candle to blow....out?
  7. Agent Purple
    09-11-2018 08:32 PM
    Agent Purple
    Barely did anything, visited my dad for dinner and a film as usual. We watched the second Wimpy Kid film and I played video games when I got back. I'm not one to make a big event of my birthday (I never really have been, I like to keep it somewhat tame).

Only film I got was for myself: The Lost Empire (1984), starring Phantasm's Angus Scrimm. I watched a dub of it on YouTube (it's supposed to be in English, I'm sure, but the upload was in Japanese), and I thought the ending was so outrageous I had to buy it.
  8. Jeff
    09-11-2018 09:12 AM
    Jeff
    Yo sorry I missed ur birthday. Hope you had a great one and got lots of cool movies.
  9. Jeff
    08-17-2018 07:51 AM
    Jeff
    Oh no, I did not hear of this! Thank you much for the heads up
  10. Agent Purple
    08-17-2018 01:48 AM
    Agent Purple
    "Sharktopus vs Whalewolf" is apparently another in the long-running series. Figured you'd either like to know or have already watched it by now.