The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Agent Purple
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Agent Purple and Space Cop
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 183
  1. Agent Purple
    01-28-2015 11:46 PM
    Agent Purple
    I just saw recently, during the site's downtime so I couldn't tell you easily, but IO is working on another Hitman game. Thank god.
  2. Space Cop
    11-19-2014 02:11 AM
    Space Cop
    Yeah, that was a little wacky.
  3. Agent Purple
    11-18-2014 11:17 PM
    Agent Purple
    Odds are by the time they make another, the current consoles will be more affordable, especially if another generation is coming out.

Then again, it'll be hard to make another one, since Square Enix declared the game a disappointment, despite selling what, over 3 million copies. Dumbasses.
  4. Space Cop
    11-18-2014 11:11 PM
    Space Cop
    I finally got bored with Hitman: Absolution. I ended up creating 14 levels myself.
    I hope they do another, but I won't be able to afford the current gen consoles.
  5. Agent Purple
    11-18-2014 11:06 PM
    Agent Purple
    Logged in again to my XBL account and saw your message just now. Yeah, I got a little carried away. Might pop the game back in just to mess around and kill dudes without affecting my score.

But I'm going to try Dead Space 2 now that I finished watching a walkthrough of the first one.
  6. Space Cop
    11-07-2014 02:04 AM
    Space Cop
    That's one of the things I love about the series. The odds are we will never see (sadly) SpaceG vs. Gigan in the movies, but at least we can in the comics.
  7. Agent Purple
    11-07-2014 01:24 AM
    Agent Purple
    Those Godzilla titles keep selling out at my LCS; they don't order many and they go fast. I missed issue 16, which pisses me off.

I have two copies of 17, since I ordered one myself, but I got the retailer incentive cover (with G vs Ebirah), which means I ended up buying both covers (had to, really, since Space G is on the regular cover). Loved the issue, how Space G kicked the aliens' asses and left Gigan a drifting wreck of himself.
  8. Agent Purple
    10-14-2014 02:18 AM
    Agent Purple
    Beat Hard mode, details in Gamer thread.
  9. Agent Purple
    10-13-2014 09:50 PM
    Agent Purple
    Meant to tell you a while back, but on the Chinatown level (King), near the descending stairs with the drug stash you can poison, there's a poster on the wall right across from the top of the stairs with a humorous poster on it.

I also managed to get, through reloading checkpoint, the Under the Bridge 2 and 3 challenges. Going to see if I can beat it tonight, or maybe get close.
  10. Space Cop
    10-13-2014 02:51 AM
    Space Cop
    I'm in the middle of Saints' Attack and yeah I abandoned Silent Assassin on several occasions in favor of an easier run and gun approach.

Strange about Sanchez. Yeah that is where I shot from. Maybe on Hard it's purposely more difficult to not get collateral damage. When I got the sniper silent kill it was just after the Patriot had punched him (so it looks like he killed him). This go around I was in a hurry and just blew the jerk up.