The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Agent Purple
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Agent Purple and Space Cop
Showing Visitor Messages 171 to 180 of 183
  1. Space Cop
    09-19-2014 02:24 AM
    Space Cop
    I finished through Run for Your Life with all challenges except some stupid commonplace item I've apparently never picked up. It helps that the challenges are saved even if you're killed, which means I can play recklessly to just achieve some bizarre goal.
  2. Agent Purple
    09-18-2014 08:11 PM
    Agent Purple
    I don't think I'll ever get 100%, because some of the challenges (like getting X headshots manually in X seconds) are so obscenely tricky for me that I know I won't pull them off, so I won't bother.

But now I need to redo a couple details in some levels, complete the challenges I know I can do and gradually complete the harder ones later on.
  3. Space Cop
    09-18-2014 05:40 PM
    Space Cop
    Trying to get 100% on Hitman Absolution now. I'm only up to Terminus hotel. Some of this crap is hard!
  4. Agent Purple
    09-09-2014 12:00 AM
    Agent Purple
    You think you're bad, my own father asked me when my birthday was.

But thank you very much.
  5. Space Cop
    09-08-2014 10:51 PM
    Space Cop
    Here I go on about Hitman and I didn't even notice it's your birthday. Happy B-day!
  6. Space Cop
    04-09-2014 12:15 AM
    Space Cop
    Hey, Agent, check out my post in "Last Film" re: Miami Connection. I think it would be right up you and your dad's alley (if you haven't seen it already). Just FYI.
  7. Agent Purple
    03-11-2013 05:09 PM
    Agent Purple
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
  8. Space Cop
    03-11-2013 12:56 PM
    Space Cop
    So, I've watched three Shaw Brothers flicks from your list so far and a whole slew of others that are available free online. So far, I'd have to say The 36 Chambers of Shaolin is my favorite with the possible exception of Executioners from Shaolin. If you've never seen the latter, it's available free on Youtube. It's "epic" in the true sense---multi-generational revenge story with lots of fights.
  9. Space Cop
    02-18-2013 05:22 PM
    Space Cop
    Looks pretty cool. Yeah, samurai are pretty rare now. For that matter, Kung Fu flicks are pretty few and far between (at least in the states). I see Man with the Iron Fists is out now. Sorry I missed that in theater. I might buy it sight unseen because the trailer looked great.
  10. Agent Purple
    02-18-2013 02:21 PM
    Agent Purple
    Also, since I recall you lamenting the lack of good modern samurai flicks, if you haven't seen it, then perhaps When The Last Sword Is Drawn (2003). Netflix has it (no streaming). I'd give my impressions, but I only have a burned copy with German subbing, so watching it would be difficult for a full review.