The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Agent Purple
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Agent Purple and Space Cop
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 183
  1. Agent Purple
    01-14-2019 12:19 AM
    Agent Purple
    That Homer-into-the-hedges gif you love? The on-air episode just had Homer text it to Lisa in apology for texting her and asking where his phone was and she told him he was using it.
  2. Agent Purple
    09-10-2018 10:19 PM
    Agent Purple
    It also has a few feature-length films. The first one, The Desert Princess and the Pirates (I think, been a long time since I watched it) gives a shortened version of the Baroque Works arc, which is when the main cast first battles Crocodile and his organization, Baroque Works also being their name. Even if you don't know much about the series, the film is worth checking out (Netflix had it a while back, dunno if the disc is still available through them or if they dropped it).
  3. Space Cop
    09-10-2018 09:45 PM
    Space Cop
    Cool. I've seen and knew of the One Piece manga, but didn't know it had a show.
  4. Agent Purple
    09-10-2018 08:17 PM
    Agent Purple
    I don't believe you have ever asked me that, no. It's Crocodile, from One Piece. Dude ate the Sand-Sand Fruit, got sand powers, and basically pulled a T-1000 during his escape from prison (if this board didn't limit it to a still image, it would be animated, just a very brief loop).
  5. Space Cop
    09-10-2018 03:36 AM
    Space Cop
    I probably asked this before, but which anime is your avatar from?
  6. Agent Purple
    09-08-2018 01:23 PM
    Agent Purple
    Thank you.
  7. Space Cop
    09-08-2018 04:16 AM
    Space Cop
    A very happy birthday. I remember when I was 33.
  8. Space Cop
    08-19-2018 03:40 PM
    Space Cop
    DC is great. The retrospectives are very informative and their reviews are funny.
    Yeah, I would have a tough time interacting with a close relative if they were into conspiracies. Have to try to avoid the subject(s).
  9. Agent Purple
    08-19-2018 12:44 PM
    Agent Purple
    I made my dad watch a bunch of Dark Corners Reviews episodes (I searched for "Dark Corners" and just got Mincecraft gaming videos). Watched a load more when I got home. Helped cleanse the palette of my dad's increasingly-bizarre conspiracy theories (flat Earth bullshit, the government mass murdering American civilians in airports every year, etc).
  10. Agent Purple
    08-18-2018 03:39 PM
    Agent Purple
    No, not a sub in sight. There are brief bits of English in the film (and the upload title says "English") but the majority of the film is in Japanese or something. I found the DVD on sale on eBay, but if I buy now while it's on sale, I'll only be saving a whopping 4% off the regular price.

I kind of want to buy it, because it does some like ridiculous schlocky fun, and it's got Scrimm, but at the same time I'm like, "$15 bucks is more than I'm comfortable spending on this thing."

I can understand the general idea because the beginning has a bunch of (fast-scrolling) text that explains the plot, but the whole thing being not in English means the dialog is up in the air. Most of it can be grasped, though.