The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Teorwyn
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Teorwyn and Ωmega Man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Ωmega Man
    12-17-2010 11:56 PM
    Ωmega Man
    It's a routine search and rescue, we'll just fly through a lightning storm or something and take a few blows from Lianna.

~KL~
  2. Teorwyn
    12-17-2010 11:46 PM
    Teorwyn
    Okay; I just hope my absences (starting tonight, actually) won't cause too much trouble. I can get internet access at the library, though, and certain family members' houses, so I should be able to post at least once a week, possibly more often. Provided we don't get any crazy weather that keeps us snowed in, that is...
  3. Ωmega Man
    12-17-2010 11:37 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Hey! Saw your post, the team will rescue Ion then we'll all get the upgrade after some downtime while some other stuff goes down with the other Corps. Probably gonna fight the female Guardian amazon Lianna....

~KL~
  4. Ωmega Man
    12-14-2010 02:10 AM
    Ωmega Man
    I'll come up with something then and send ya the plan LOL

~KL~
  5. Teorwyn
    12-14-2010 01:01 AM
    Teorwyn
    I really have no idea. I''m pretty much fine with anything, though I'm not sure I could do the training bit. A mission, whether for Ion or solo, would probably be fine, though I haven't anything in mind. Sorry, I'm a bit distracted with finals.
  6. Ωmega Man
    12-13-2010 01:21 PM
    Ωmega Man
    hey! I wanted to mention, I had planned on making you in the new Honor Guard/Alpha Lantern group after we retrieve Ion, but I don't know how to go about it....

Would you want to go on the mission with us, or stick behind and maybe train new recruits or go on a solo mission?

~KL~
  7. Teorwyn
    11-12-2010 08:53 PM
    Teorwyn
    Hey, it's been busy. Getting worse as we get closer to finals, and then I'll be out over Christmas break. I hope I'll still be able to partake when things get going again in the RPG, but I have to admit that I'm not sure any more. Bother pre-med...
  8. Ωmega Man
    11-11-2010 01:05 PM
    Ωmega Man
    hey, how's it going?!? Haven't heard from ya in a bit....

~KL~
  9. Ωmega Man
    09-19-2010 02:29 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Hey can you FC for a few? I was hoping to talk about the RPG with ya....

~KL~
  10. Ωmega Man
    09-06-2010 10:17 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Well with strength now being a key factor in-battle it might not hurt to bump your strength up to 3 or even 4 [using your magnetic grip of course]. But I'd just base the additional points to what you were already working with. You'll be at 20 points total between will, focus, creativity, and strength.

~KL~