The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Agent Purple
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Agent Purple and Space Cop
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 173
  1. Space Cop
    Today 01:46 AM
    Space Cop
    I'm pretty much caught up with their reviews. Their special series on horror topics are excellent too.
  2. Agent Purple
    Today 01:17 AM
    Agent Purple
    I'm on a Dark Corners Reviews binge. Can't believe I almost forgot the channel existed. Also can't believe Roger Corman remade his own rip-off (Forbidden World becoming Dead Space).
  3. Space Cop
    07-22-2019 03:44 AM
    Space Cop
    Good call. On the calendar with an exclamation mark. I watched the RR video and commented.
    I'm going all out---gonna stream the movie around lunch (it's only 77 mins); watch the Nashville Live Rifftrax (which I bought months ago but saved) with the family at dinner; and probably re-watch the Making of documentary before bed. If I knew enough fans, I would've had a party. Really wish a local theater was screening it, but I couldn't find one closer than Texas.
  4. Agent Purple
    07-22-2019 01:48 AM
    Agent Purple
    So James and Co. talk about Plan 9 from Outer Space in their latest Rental Reviews video, since it turns 60 now. I haven't seen that video or the film itself yet, I'll have more time tomorrow, but I expect you've marked your calendar.
  5. Agent Purple
    07-14-2019 01:53 AM
    Agent Purple
    #3 is a popcorn flick at best, but it's not as bad as it could have been (probably; I do need to rewatch it). I remember it having some good scenes (the shark appearing outside the aquatic diner was pretty good, and attacking the diver in the tunnel), and the idea is actually pretty interesting on the surface (a shark in Sea World, can't be found or stopped, and everyone is trapped in there with it because they can't just wait for it to leave; makes Amity seem pleasant). It needed a revised script and improved characters, but otherwise is a tolerable film. I'm gonna have to put #2 and #3 on my Netflix and give them another go one day.
  6. Space Cop
    07-13-2019 12:30 PM
    Space Cop
    #4 is definitely the worst. I remember #2 being watchable. #3 has a lot of flaws but I have a soft spot for it anyway because it was the new one when I was little and reminded me of my days in Sea World.
  7. Agent Purple
    07-13-2019 02:30 AM
    Agent Purple
    I just watched Stuckmann's Jaws 2/4 reviews. I forgot how terrible Revenge was (aside from tiny bits of it), and it's been so damn long since I've seen 2 that I can barely remember it (but it's apparently not quite as poor as I remember, just not great). Makes me wish Revenge had been a satire instead of a trashy horror cash-in.
  8. Agent Purple
    06-01-2019 02:40 AM
    Agent Purple
    We both know if it had even a tangential connection to Green Lantern, you'd buy it all. Don't deny it.
  9. Space Cop
    05-30-2019 01:59 PM
    Space Cop
    That would be pretty dang cool.
  10. Agent Purple
    05-29-2019 11:21 PM
    Agent Purple