The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > LanternJake
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between LanternJake and Ωmega Man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. Ωmega Man
    01-27-2013 02:15 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Would you mind if I made your guy the muscle of the group? I'm working on something now, I'll PM you a stat card when I'm finished....

~KL~
  2. Ωmega Man
    01-27-2013 12:47 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Hey man, if you wanna make up a name really fast I can whip up a micro and stat card for your new guy in the game. Haven't seen you on in a bit...

~KL~
  3. Ωmega Man
    01-23-2013 01:16 AM
    Ωmega Man
    I'll throw something together based on your old RL so there's no confusion. I should have something by tomorrow...

~KL~
  4. LanternJake
    01-22-2013 11:27 PM
    LanternJake
    Oops sorry , exams only just finished today.I've been trying to keep away from the internet as much as possible.
    I'm all good now ,if you could whip up some info from prior characters please that would be great.No specifics really.
  5. Ωmega Man
    01-14-2013 11:37 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Send some basic info to me for your character in the game. I could just whip some details together based on your characters prior or you can come up with something fresh. Already got an idea for a costume design, are there any specifics you want your alien to have?

~KL~
  6. Ωmega Man
    01-14-2013 09:40 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Check the OOC for updates, the game is starting up again soon and I've offered you special status since you're a senior player. The game will be centered around Green Lanterns, however you can continue on as a Red so long as you're willing to RP as the other enemies needed in the game. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns!

~KL~
  7. LanternJake
    08-28-2012 06:57 PM
    LanternJake
    Sorry I missed your birthday , was away but hope you had a good one !
  8. Ωmega Man
    08-17-2012 11:33 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Made you an avatar like the others were using, hopefully a couple more players will follow the lead to help promote the game...

~KL~
  9. LanternJake
    08-14-2012 10:11 PM
    LanternJake
    Dude that looks amazing , i don't know how you come up with this stuff, better than i imagined.
    Thanks KL !!!
  10. Ωmega Man
    08-14-2012 06:14 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Went with more Halo looking armor, this is the original micro. Had to shorten his legs for the stat card but I think you'll dig it. So far you're the highest level Red...

~KL~