The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Agent Purple
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Agent Purple and Space Cop
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 180
  1. Agent Purple
    08-06-2015 07:33 PM
    Agent Purple
    Well, I was just grinding through a few maps as Nightwing, who is a poor character for me since he only responds to every other button input, which causes me to lose combos, use the wrong move, and get hit. Surprisingly I managed to score 224,365 on Funhouse Brawl (regular), only getting hit at the start of the fourth round due to yet another bad input. I did find out Dick's immune to damage while doing his group-stun stick throw move, which saved my ass a few blows from Abramavici.
  2. Space Cop
    08-06-2015 02:51 AM
    Space Cop
    Yeah, Arkham has its own "feel." I lost it too between the first and second go arounds.
    Now, since I renewed my XBox Gold, I'm back on COD: Black Ops multiplayer and spending the rest of the time on LA Noire.
  3. Agent Purple
    08-06-2015 12:51 AM
    Agent Purple
    Popped in Arkham City again, slogged through the last couple of extreme predator maps as Batman to unlock the Gold Revenge trophy. Still have to complete all campaigns as Batman and all maps/campaigns as the other characters, but one day I'll get there...again.

How quickly I lost my skills since last I played.
  4. Space Cop
    06-15-2015 12:39 PM
    Space Cop
    There are a few: "the sleeper has awaken"; "it is by will alone I set my mind in motion" etc
  5. Agent Purple
    06-15-2015 03:52 AM
    Agent Purple
    Heh. I should make a "He who controls the spice" sig, but I like my Death Guard one too much to do so right now. Maybe later, or on another site or something.
  6. Space Cop
    06-15-2015 03:49 AM
    Space Cop
    Awesome. I thought it was appropriate on this message board since GLs are all about overcoming fear.
  7. Agent Purple
    06-15-2015 03:37 AM
    Agent Purple
    I see your Dune signature and approve. I was telling my dad yesterday while we were gaming that there's an achievement/trophy in the first Army of Two video game called "Fear is the Mind Killer," which is earned by spending one full minute with all enemy attention on you.

Hard to tell if he really cared but I love the reference.
  8. Agent Purple
    05-06-2015 01:42 AM
    Agent Purple
    You can watch a complete walkthrough on YouTube. I haven't yet, but I know that if I do I'll still not get it because it just doesn't play to my personal tastes.
  9. Space Cop
    05-06-2015 01:25 AM
    Space Cop
    I can't imagine what a mobile Hitman game would be like.
  10. Agent Purple
    05-05-2015 11:00 PM
    Agent Purple
    So apparently a "Hitman Go" game has been released for Windows Phone (possibly also iOS), but it was developed by Square Enix Montreal or someone, not by IO. Unless that really was the game I heard about, then we should still get at some point a full installment in the future.