The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Agent Purple
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Agent Purple and Space Cop
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 183
  1. Agent Purple
    12-14-2016 02:03 AM
    Agent Purple
    Might have been for Alien, then. I know I saw it because I clearly recall skipping over part of it due to the spoiler nature of it, as I had mentioned before. Did you check both YouTube and Cinemassacre?
  2. Space Cop
    12-14-2016 01:26 AM
    Space Cop
    Funny, now I can't find any review of Rolfe's for Prometheus. I remember details he discussed about that movie and have a hard time believing it was just appended to one of the Alien recaps. Ah well.
  3. Space Cop
    09-27-2016 01:01 AM
    Space Cop
    Heh. I like it. I was watching one of Mike's live streams of one of the Mega Mans and someone tweeted "why is Mario blue?" I suspect it was a troll, though.
  4. Agent Purple
    09-26-2016 11:29 PM
    Agent Purple
  5. Space Cop
    08-08-2016 12:25 PM
    Space Cop
    Yeah, I won't be playing Absolution for a long time (till the next time I just really want to run through it again). I practically have that thing memorized.

I'm not thrilled about the installment-style game either, but, alas, it is not a crucial decision since I don't have a next gen system.
  6. Agent Purple
    08-08-2016 04:47 AM
    Agent Purple
    End of an era: I finally turned my Xbox 360 back on a few hours ago, solely to delete my Hitman: Absolution save and content.

I love that game, but I need to play other things, and I dried that entry's well up a good while ago. I'm sorely tempted to pick up the new one, but it's an episodic format and I don't want to download more than is necessary.

On a related note, I watched a Fallout 4 character build video on YouTube, done by JV2017. He creates Agent 47, albeit with a slight mod use because some of the designs aren't available in the vanilla console game, and he focuses on silent sniping. I think the build is fairly close, but could be a bit better (I swear he insists on the Bloody Mess perk for quite literally every build).
  7. Space Cop
    07-06-2016 12:46 AM
    Space Cop
    Very cool, thanks. I just added to my wish list.
  8. Agent Purple
    07-05-2016 11:49 PM
    Agent Purple
    Heads up:

The Official Art of Big Trouble in Little China (hardcover) is being advance-solicited for November 2016 release. It's written by Tara Bennett and Paul Terry, foreword by John Carpenter, and afterword by Eric Powell.

Figured you'd want to know, and can probably spread word of it to anybody else who is a nut about the film.
  9. Space Cop
    12-25-2015 02:32 AM
    Space Cop
    Ha. On Purist? Yeah, that took a few tries.

Merry Christmas.
  10. Agent Purple
    12-24-2015 11:59 PM
    Agent Purple
    Merry Christmas!

I was telling my cousin's husband about how superhumanly skilled you are at Hitman: Absolution, completing every challenge (especially the Saints level). He was very impressed.