The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > bOB spelled backwards
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between bOB spelled backwards and Abin Surly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Abin Surly
    04-12-2013 12:58 AM
    Abin Surly
    How are y'all doing? It's such a shame about the couple with the store in Hot Springs. That was a seriously cool place. I take it the Central City Flea Market is where K-Mart used to be? We'll have to check it out when we're down there this summer. I'll let you know when we're headed that way.
  2. bOB spelled backwards
    04-11-2013 01:52 AM
    bOB spelled backwards
    Alternate Worlds is gone from Hot Springs. The closest known LCS is now in Little Rock. Thankfully, I've started downloading comics from DC's iTunes app so I get my weekly fix without having to use gas to travel. Also, the Central City Flea Market in Hot Springs has a small comic and collectibles shop. He only deals in older stuff, but has some really good deals. Take care man!
  3. Abin Surly
    01-11-2013 04:18 AM
    Abin Surly
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, bOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all i going well in Hot Springs.
  4. Abin Surly
    09-30-2012 07:05 PM
    Abin Surly
    Oh, no! That's terrible.

And their store was seriously awesome. I'm surprised that someone else hasn't taken up the gauntlet. Have you checked in Malvern or Arkadelphia? They've got two Universities in Arkadelphia and I would be surprised if there wasn't something there. That would at least be a little closer than Little Rock.
  5. bOB spelled backwards
    09-30-2012 05:30 PM
    bOB spelled backwards
    Just saw your message. Alternate Worlds is gone. The owner's wife is dying of cancer. He couldn't afford to keep the shop open, so he was forced to close. The next closest comic shop, i believe, would be in Little Rock.
  6. Abin Surly
    09-04-2012 02:14 PM
    Abin Surly
    I take it you're back in Hot Springs now (?)

When we went to visit my folks in August, the really good LCS had vanished completely. You'll have to keep me posted if they've resurfaced or if there's another one there (please).
  7. bOB spelled backwards
    01-13-2012 08:04 PM
    bOB spelled backwards
    My sister's gonna be under CLOSE observation for months, but for the sake of the kids, i hope she has no contact with the pervert. Thank you again.
  8. Abin Surly
    01-13-2012 05:46 PM
    Abin Surly
    I very glad that's gotten sorted out finally.
  9. bOB spelled backwards
    01-12-2012 11:30 PM
    bOB spelled backwards
    I sure did. Thank you so much for it. I needed a boring and relaxing day, like yesterday was, after all the drama we've been through lately.
  10. Abin Surly
    01-12-2012 12:55 PM
    Abin Surly
    No problem...hope it was a good one...hope you enjoyed your birthday thread too.