The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Frank Castle
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Frank Castle and Bruce Castle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Bruce Castle
    03-08-2011 02:17 AM
    Bruce Castle
    To compare events with runs doesn't really work. You could say that Secret Invasion and Siege are better than Blackest Night, and you wouldn't be wrong.

Regardless, Fear Itself is by Fraction and Immonen, who are a better writer and artist than any of the individuals involved in those three events.
  2. Frank Castle
    03-05-2011 04:17 PM
    Frank Castle
    Really? you think so? Marvel events havent exactly been great the last couple of years, Secret Invasion and Siege are worse than anything GJ has done with GL and thats saying something, I cant say Im hyped about it, especially if its based around the idea of fear, thats atleast something even GJ got right with SinestroCorps event.
  3. Bruce Castle
    03-02-2011 09:47 PM
    Bruce Castle
    Events are coming. Fear Itself should be good.
  4. Frank Castle
    02-27-2011 02:31 PM
    Frank Castle
    Oh i understand how you feel, things seem to slowing down here in general, I come here mostly for the news now, although I can probably just guess its another event story.
  5. Bruce Castle
    02-24-2011 12:52 AM
    Bruce Castle
    Not really. I'm more absent than lurking. As you said, this place isn't worth my time.

Punisher was delayed because of Steve Dillon's illness and commitment to Ultimate Avengers 3.

It was a good issue, but oddly, it's one that wasn't previously solicited, meaning Jason Aaron kind of shoehorned it in.
  6. Frank Castle
    02-23-2011 12:09 AM
    Frank Castle
    I see you have decided to join me, hows the view? delightful watching the pitiful aint it , its funny without you posting in "the other comics thread" its very slow to dead.

Talking of dead, i started reading no way out, and maybe its the break I had, but Im enjoying it again...so far, hope he keeps it up.

Read the punisher too,I dont know why its been so long, probably the artist I bet, been thinking about going back and reading all the old ones anyway from the start, since I havent read them in years, but this new issue was very good, the end game is here, I can see the next arc been Frank against the cops, not sure about this writer throwing out that frank dont mess with cops, I kind of liked that, probably go full circle with it during the next arc.

anyway hope your cool, later on.
  7. Frank Castle
    12-05-2010 10:35 AM
    Frank Castle
    LOL well thats because lately you have been on firer, pissing off many people, I'd have the most quoted sig at that rate, dont worry, as you know your work doesnt go un noticed.
  8. Bruce Castle
    12-05-2010 10:31 AM
    Bruce Castle
    I figured, but when I skimmed it, I couldn't find the exact quote. Why have I never been quoted, or perhaps a quote from someone acting like a frustrated two year old because of me?
  9. Frank Castle
    12-05-2010 10:25 AM
    Frank Castle
    Oh that, well Mason was acting like his usual self last night, he made some stupid thread, where most members here rightly ripped him a new one, of course he filpped and started coming out with dumb comments.

Which this post of his was my fav;
    http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...4&postcount=38

Yeah like a good newspaper I basically took his words out of context, but I found it too funny to let it pass, so hence the sig, it sums him upto be honest, you should read the rest of the thread if you want a laugh.

It was closed in the end, probably for the best.
  10. Bruce Castle
    12-05-2010 06:50 AM
    Bruce Castle
    What's with the sig?