Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

"15 Minutes" with Michael Heide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why havent you bought any of my comics off my list yet ?

are you reading titles because of the title or because who's on it?

who is your favorite robin?

if you stopped reading a green lantern related title, would you still post here?

when your happy and you know it, do you clap your hands?
    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post

lmao

Comment

After reading about your experiences learning English, and realizing that I can't make it to Germany any time soon, what is that best way, that you could reccomend, for me to learn German, outside of classes? Any advice for a newbie?

Comment

Most comic creators have special and specific stories to tell about a particular character, and since you're a Nightcrawler fan, you must have one as well. Does it exist? How far have you thought it out?

Most played song in your iTunes(or whatever mediaplayer you use)?

Comment

There is much racism in you country?

How many children do you want to have? Any names?
            I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

What is your favorite chocolate bar?

Comment

What is your favorite Green Lantern podcast on which I am a host?

Also, what is your least favorite Marvel podcast on which irongreen2814 is a host?
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

If you could meet one famous person (alive) who would it be and why?
                  Stan Lee. To talk about the creative process.

Most overrated comic you've read ever?
                  The Age of Apocalypse issues of the X-Men books.

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                  How are you doing after the volcano explosion in Iceland
                  Mighty fine. The ashes don't reach me. Sure, I couldn't fly right now, but I don't have the money for it anyway, so I'm trainbound, cloud or not.

why havent you bought any of my comics off my list yet ?
                  1.: I'm broke.
                  2.: Shipping and handling is kinda expensive.
                  3.: I don't know if the books would make it through customs. I've had bad experiences in the past.

are you reading titles because of the title or because who's on it?
                  I mostly follow writers, seldom artists. There are very few titles I'd buy regardless of the creative team.

who is your favorite robin?
                  Tim Drake.

if you stopped reading a green lantern related title, would you still post here?
                  I stopped reading Green Lantern for a couple of months last year and I still visited the boards.

No, but I put the left foot in and put the left foot out and put the left foot in and then I shake it all about.

Originally posted by allwillbemine View Post
                  After reading about your experiences learning English, and realizing that I can't make it to Germany any time soon, what is that best way, that you could reccomend, for me to learn German, outside of classes? Any advice for a newbie?
                  Outside of classes? That's hard. You could try those self teaching books or CDs, but you'd need a lot of discipline for those. Once you have a foundation to build on, I recommend watching German movies.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  Most comic creators have special and specific stories to tell about a particular character, and since you're a Nightcrawler fan, you must have one as well. Does it exist? How far have you thought it out?
                  I don't have a particular story for Nightcrawler. All I have is a mood and a general direction. I have dozens of story ideas for other characters, though. I could write at least three years' worth of stories for a new Aztek, for example. Someone who inherits the helmet.

Most played song in your iTunes(or whatever mediaplayer you use)?
                  Right now? Four Bright Buttons and Two Joy Sticks by Keith Apicary.

Originally posted by Mycroft View Post
                  There is much racism in you country?

Yes. But mainly amongst older generations and in the east.

How many children do you want to have? Any names?
                  Two boys, one girl. Names depend on where I eventually end up. I don't want to give them English names if I stay in Germany, and I don't want to give them German names if I end up anywhere else.

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                  What is your favorite chocolate bar?
                  Twix white.

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                  What is your favorite Green Lantern podcast on which I am a host?
                  I haven't heard that many. I don't think you hosted any episode I heard.

Also, what is your least favorite Marvel podcast on which irongreen2814 is a host?
                  I don't think I have heard a single Marvel podcast yet.

Comment

I was going for the GL Spotlight and the Warriors Three, but okay... lol
                    [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

have you ever been gang banged, by a bunch of hot looking chicks?
                      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

It's probably the episode where you disgraced us with your presence.

Comment

I was going for the GL Spotlight and the Warriors Three, but okay... lol
                          Yeah. I know.

have you ever been gang banged, by a bunch of hot looking chicks?
                          If I ever was, I couldn't tell you. My girlfriend might be reading this.

Comment

If you ran Marvel or DC, what would your first priority be as publisher?

How much of an icon is Dirk Nowitzki in Germany?

Can you send me a free Dirk Nowitzki jersey? Mine is getting faded.

Worst movie you saw in 2009.

Best movie you saw in 2010.

If you can't write a Nightcrawler ongoing series, who would you chose?

Comment

If you had the opportunity to have nightcrawlers powers and that comes with looking like him would you take it?

How many hamburgers can you eat?

What would you sacrifice(something important and dear to you, ex.body part ) to obtain a real working power ring?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Have you other hobbies besides comics?
                                I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Working...
                                X