Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

"15 Minutes" with Michael Heide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You strike me as a Dexter fan. Are you?

Comment

Coke or Pepsi?
      I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

have you ever took a shit in the woods and ended up having poison ivy?

is it true that some women in germany dont shave their pits?

favorite color m&m?
        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Favorite comic creator?

Comment

Originally posted by ion.nai View Post
            If stuck in a coma (one that you are able to dream through) what form of reality would you hope your mind creates for you?
            One in which I realize I'm in a coma and manage to generate enough willpower to wake myself up.

Falco?
            Amadeus?

Did you ever drink Pink Grapefruit Fanta when you were younger?
            Yes. Didn't like it. Prefer Fanta Lime, Fanta Lemon and my favorite: Fanta Mango.

Favourite Mario game?
            Galaxy. And yes, I can't wait for Galaxy 2.
            Super Mario World is second place, Super Mario Land comes in third.

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
            Did you ever have a Mohawk?
            For about two minutes when I first shaved my hair completely.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
            What is Germany's national snack food?
            Saltines are popular. So are potato chips ("crisps" for you Brits out there).

Do people in Germany really eat sausages and sauerkraut all the time?
            No. Maybe down in Bavaria, but sure as hell not in the rest of the country.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
            No image inducer. Would you still take the power/looks?
            I guess I would.

Just to see what happens and its just a question. So which supervillain?
            I'm sorry, what is the question here? Which supervillain would I like to be? I guess Luthor's money, intelligence and influence would be rad. But I would probably use it to become Batman.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            You strike me as a Dexter fan. Are you?
            I loved the hell out of Season One. Season Two was odd, I didn't like the whole "I pretend to be a recovering alcoholic so my girlfriend doesn't find out I'm a serial killer" bit at all, especially, with the whole Lila subplot. And did they really have to kill off Doakes? He would have worked a lot better as the eternal "Lois Lane" character at his side. Not as a love interest, but as the "sooner or later, I'm gonna find out your secret" sword of Damocles. I gave up on the show in the middle of the borefest that was Season Three. I heard that it got better since then, but the day only has so many hours, you know?

Originally posted by Mycroft View Post
            Coke or Pepsi?
            Cold? Coke.
            Room temperature? Pepsi.

Originally posted by Old School View Post
            have you ever took a shit in the woods and ended up having poison ivy?
            No, but Stephen King did.

is it true that some women in germany dont shave their pits?
            Lots of them don't.

favorite color m&m?
            They all taste the same, don't they? Hmmm... red?

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
            Favorite comic creator?
            That I met? Goran Sudzuka.
            That I haven't met? Brian Vaughan.

Comment

I suggest watching at least the last 3 episodes. I agree that Season 2 was odd, but Doakes had to die. He was more annoying than the sister.

Comment

Who's your favorite comic book writer (currently)?

Who's your favorite all time comic book writer?

Who's your favorite comic book artist?

If you could creat a mutant, what would his ability be & how would he look like?

If you could create a GL what would he/she/it look like, & what'd he/she/it be named?

If you could travel anywhere right now where would you like to go?

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  I suggest watching at least the last 3 episodes. I agree that Season 2 was odd, but Doakes had to die. He was more annoying than the sister.
                  They made him so annoying over the course of the second season. I was more than alright with him back in season one.

But I'll give the current season a shot when I find the time.

Originally posted by Onabyrcse View Post
                  Who's your favorite comic book writer (currently)?
                  With Ex Machina still running, I'd have to say Brian Vaughan.

Who's your favorite all time comic book writer?
                  Morrison and Moore. Both have been hit-and-miss in the past, but when the hit, they hit it out of the atmosphere.

Who's your favorite comic book artist?
                  Currently? Tony Harris. All-time? I still miss Mike Parobeck.

If you could creat a mutant, what would his ability be & how would he look like?
                  I think he'd be insect-like, with a chitin exoskeleton that makes him nigh-invulnerable, superstrong and ugly as fuck. Kinda like a "What if Spider-Man didn't just get the proportional powers of a spider, but the proportional uglyness as well" character. It would give him versatile powers and put a lot of emphasis on the outcast angle.

But we all know there are no new mutants in the post-House of M world.

If you could create a GL what would he/she/it look like, & what'd he/she/it be named?
                  It would look like a cute cuddly teddy bear. But it would not be comedic relief like G'nort. It would have more willpower than Ion. It would have the intelligence of Salaak. And I don't know about the name.

If you could travel anywhere right now where would you like to go?
                  Space.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post

But we all know there are no new mutants in the post-House of M world.
                    well, there's always hope

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                      well, there's always hope
                      HA!

Comment

Wich cellphone do you have?
                        Wich cellphone do you like to have?
                        I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

What do you miss most..
                          videotape
                          cassette
                          atari
                          letters
                          virginity?
                          I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

And that brings us to the close of our first 15 minutes thread. Not bad guys. A mod will be closing this thread at their earliest convenience. Im sure there will be a short amount of time to answer any lingering questions.

Thank you all for participating and join us for W.West 15 Minutes Taking place now!!
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

good job mikey!
                              HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Working...
                              X