Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

CAST THE __________ MOVIE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      Dungeons & Dragons aside, he is a good actor. That was a bad movie but I did like it(I WAS 7 AT THE TIME)

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
      When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• Okay, then what is the rest of your cast?

Comment

• It's been hard, but I've decided on four actors for an Ocarina of Time movie.

Link - Joseph Gordon Levitt.

There is a big percentage of Zelda fans that doesn't want to see this movie made. So you'd need a really likable actor to sell the role. Within the age range I was looking for in a Link, it's hard to find an actor more likable than JGL. And he has an impressive range as an actor.

Zelda - Clemence Poesy

She has this noble, almost fragile look of a princess. She has the right age to play next to JGL. And I have no problems imagining her kicking @$$ as Sheik.

Ganondorf - Tom Hardy

He can be charismatic (Inception) or downright evil (Star Trek: Nemesis). He can be physically imposing (Bronson) or noble (Marie Antoinette). He has great on-screen chemistry with Joseph Gordon Levitt. I think he'd be perfect.

Rauru - Billy Connolly

Here we have an old guy who is trying to tell a young kid what to do. The most important part of this role is that the character has to be trustworthy. Connolly would play Rauru with a joyful sparkle in his eye and always a joke on his lips. And it doesn't hurt that he looks like a sage to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            It's been hard, but I've decided on four actors for an Ocarina of Time movie.

Link - Joseph Gordon Levitt.

There is a big percentage of Zelda fans that doesn't want to see this movie made. So you'd need a really likable actor to sell the role. Within the age range I was looking for in a Link, it's hard to find an actor more likable than JGL. And he has an impressive range as an actor.

Zelda - Clemence Poesy

She has this noble, almost fragile look of a princess. She has the right age to play next to JGL. And I have no problems imagining her kicking @$$ as Sheik.

Ganondorf - Tom Hardy

He can be charismatic (Inception) or downright evil (Star Trek: Nemesis). He can be physically imposing (Bronson) or noble (Marie Antoinette). He has great on-screen chemistry with Joseph Gordon Levitt. I think he'd be perfect.

Rauru - Billy Connolly

Here we have an old guy who is trying to tell a young kid what to do. The most important part of this role is that the character has to be trustworthy. Connolly would play Rauru with a joyful sparkle in his eye and always a joke on his lips. And it doesn't hurt that he looks like a sage to begin with.
            I agree with your choice of Billy Connolly as Rauru and Semi agree with the choice of Clemence Poesy. I don't agree with JGL or Tom Hardy though TBH, while they are great actors, I just don't see them being in it

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
            When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• Cast the Dr.Strange movie

Roles
              Dr.Strange
              Wong
              The Ancient One
              Baron Mordo
              and Clea

Comment

• Dr. Strange is the only one coming to me right now but I suggest:

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                  Cast the Dr.Strange movie

Roles
                  Dr.Strange

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post

that was my idea lol

[center]

Originally posted by W.West
                    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                      Cast the Dr.Strange movie
                      You know who would be the perfect Dr. Strange?

Comment

• I spent the better part of last weekend reading all of Chew so far and saw so many obvious casting choices. Here is my cast for...

Tony Chu - John Cho

Cho is a great actor and I can see him as the rule-abiding veteran of the police force. I've seen people suggest Ken Leung (Miles from Lost) but I don't think he's — I'll be honest — attractive enough to lead a Hollywood film. Cho, on the other hand, could leave the ladies without gagging at the lead character

John Colby - Aaron Eckhart

Looks-wise, I think this is great. I'm not sure how well Eckhart can play the asshole-ish Colby, but he pulled off lovable dick quite well in Thank You For Smoking so I'm sure he could handle it.

Chow Chu - Ken Jeong

Do you even need an explanation for this one? I'm fairly certain that Chow was written with Dr. Ken in mind.

Amelia Mintz - Elizabeth Banks

Huuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr... Hm? What? Explanation? Umm... she's a good actress and stuff... huuuuuurrrrrrrrr

Mason Savoy - John Goodman

Was this even a question? John Goodman is a fantastic actor, no question. He has the largesse and physique to play Mason as well. I've never seen him play the villain (though I'm sure he has at some point) but I'm sure he could easily pull it off.

Caesar Valenzano - Samuel L. Jackson

Another one where I'm pretty sure Valenzano is actually based on Sam Jackson. Hell, one of the issues that features him is even called Pullet Fiction!

D-Bear - Chris Rock

Because there are no funny black midgets? This is just kinda for the lulz

The cast as a whole:
                        At 38, I can see John Cho as a veteran police detective who's just been climbing up the ladder quietly for years as he works small-time cases. Eckhart, 42, is similar, though constantly passed up for promotion because of his loud mouth. Jeong, 41, plays the older brother of Cho and, rather than "generic Asian," Cho and Jeong are both Korean. Also, Elizabeth Banks, at 37, is believable as the girlfriend of 38-year-old John Cho. As far as Savoy and Valenzano go, Goodman is 58 and Jackson is 62. The two can be seen as older agents who have clearly been in the agency for a long time. In flashbacks, I'd like to see them use X3-esque effects (try saying that 5 times fast) to make them look younger, but I wouldn't mind if they got believable younger actors.

I can't think of anybody for Applebee. Thoughts?
                        Kuhan
                        Last edited by Kuhan; 03-09-2011, 08:42 AM.
                        [center]

Comment

• Just something that popped into my head today...

Tadanobu Asano as Samurai Jack

Got into an argument with my friend over this, which is what spawned this whole thing; we argued over who would be best casting choice for Jack. My opinion landed on Tadanobu (The Great Khan, Thor). He's a resident newcomer to American cinema with some weapons training (As evidenced in past roles). I think he would be a wise choice for the role of Jack.

Greg Baldwin as Aku (Voice Only)

Baldwin competently took over for Mako voicing the role of General Iroh on Avatar: The Last Airbender. I figured that, since Mako originally voiced Aku, the skill would translate. Hopefully. The actual image of Aku would probably rest with CGI technology.

Duncan Airlie James as The Scotsman

He's an actor who originally was a Scottish heavyweight kickboxer. Instead of just casting someone like Gerard Butler in the role, I opted for Duncan, both a Scot and an imposing ass-kicker.

Ken Watanabe as The Emperor / Jack's Father

He's performed commendably before in the more calm, commanding roles (Batman Begins, Inception), I figure playing a Japanese Emperor would be a natural leap for Watanabe.
                          Fearless
                          Agent Orange
                          Last edited by Fearless; 06-19-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• for a mass effect movie

christian bale or nathan fillion as commander shepard

seth green as joker

liam neeson as the voice for garuss

liz soroka ( voice in the games)as tali

james earl jones as the voice of wrex

mila kunis as asheley williams

adam beach as kaiden arlinko

scarlet johanson or jeri ryan as liara t soni
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I missed these.
                              [center]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                                I missed these.

Indeed.

Comment

Working...