Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

CAST THE __________ MOVIE!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So with rumors of it actually coming to fruition, I'm wondering what the cast would be for:



    I'm going to go watch some Voltron now to come up with one. kthnxbai.
    [center]

    Originally posted by W.West
    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

    Comment


    • If anyone's interested, ComicVine casted their ideal Doctor Strange movie. Pretty good stuff.

      Comment


      • Ben Kingsley was the only good part of that casting. And Guillermo del Toro wouldn't be a bad director, but Benicio? Really?
        [center]

        Originally posted by W.West
        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
          Ben Kingsley was the only good part of that casting. And Guillermo del Toro wouldn't be a bad director, but Benicio? Really?

          You're always so critical.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
            You're always so critical.
            It's part of my charm.
            [center]

            Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

            Comment


            • :Moderator:

              Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
              Ben Kingsley was the only good part of that casting. And Guillermo del Toro wouldn't be a bad director, but Benicio? Really?
              You don't like Benicio? What the hell is wrong with you man? The guy is amazing, one of my favourite actors of all time. I haven't read Dr. Strange before, but from what this says, he seems to be a great fit.
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014


              "Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                It's part of my charm.

                Charm = Annoyance?

                You're just mad nobody casted your Voltron movie.


                Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                You don't like Benicio? What the hell is wrong with you man? The guy is amazing, one of my favourite actors of all time. I haven't read Dr. Strange before, but from what this says, he seems to be a great fit.

                Dr. Gonzo + Wolfman = GENIUS!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                  You don't like Benicio? What the hell is wrong with you man? The guy is amazing, one of my favourite actors of all time. I haven't read Dr. Strange before, but from what this says, he seems to be a great fit.
                  I like Benicio, I just don't think he's such a great fit.
                  Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                  You're just mad nobody casted your Voltron movie.
                  That's actually what I've been doing for the past hour
                  [center]

                  Originally posted by W.West
                  DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                    That's actually what I've been doing for the past hour

                    I'm actually looking forward to the results.

                    Comment


                    • I've gotta side with Kuhan here.
                      Bencio is a good actor, but for Strange, that's an awful fit.
                      Now, again, I've always been the kinda guy who thinks a Super hero should almost ALWAYS be an unknown, because there's nothing worse than everytime you see them, you think of the actor, not the character, and it's crucial when you're trying to make someone 'fly'.

                      Picking Strange is a hard one. There really isn't an actor out there right now who I can think of for it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post

                        You're just mad nobody casted your Voltron movie.



                        [/B]

                        CAST not casted

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                          Picking Strange is a hard one. There really isn't an actor out there right now who I can think of for it.
                          There is one.
                          Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                          You know who would be the perfect Dr. Strange?

                          Comment


                          • I actually think that one's about as bad as Bencio.
                            He may look somewhat of the part, but he's got none of the attitude.

                            Though, makes me think of who is a great pick for Strange:

                            Ed Quinn.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                              I've gotta side with Kuhan here.
                              Bencio is a good actor, but for Strange, that's an awful fit.
                              Now, again, I've always been the kinda guy who thinks a Super hero should almost ALWAYS be an unknown, because there's nothing worse than everytime you see them, you think of the actor, not the character, and it's crucial when you're trying to make someone 'fly'.

                              Picking Strange is a hard one. There really isn't an actor out there right now who I can think of for it.

                              Maybe, but that's how you get George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, and Tom Welling- the guys known ONLY for one role and whose careers suffer afterwards.

                              Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              CAST not casted

                              I was tired, what do you want from me?

                              Comment


                              • That's not fair to Tom. His career afterwards is only just beginning. I mean, it PROBABLY won't go anywhere, but still. And Christopher Reeve's career was obviously tragically cut short
                                [center]

                                Originally posted by W.West
                                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X