Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

11 Toys NOT to Get Your Kids This Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Toys NOT to Get Your Kids This Christmas

Child-Size Vuvuzela

How can the vuvuzela be made even more annoying? Give it to a small child, of course.
    Playmobil Security Checkpoint

Bringing the privacy violation cheer of TSA checkpoints to your child's playroom!
    Don't Wake Hulk

You wouldn't like him when he's awake.
    Lower Back Temporary Tattoos

The perfect stocking stuffer for your daughter. If it's a fishnet stocking, that is.
    Video Girl Barbie

If only Mattel knew what "video girl" means in 2010
    Kackel Dackel

Germans, long stereotyped as having an obsession with defecation, are not helping their image with this toy
    Broom

Next year, maybe she'll find a bottle of Pledge under the tree
    Cool Toys

Just an innocent maze game for kids to enj... wait, what??
    Roadkill Toys

Because there's no better way to raise a healthy, well-adjusted child than to give him or her a doll of a dead animal for Christmas.
    Buzz Lightyear Cup

Presented without comment.
    Dr. Drill 'n' Fill

Get kids started with the whiz-bang career of dentistry at a young age
    Courtesy of HuffPost
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

I remember I wanted to get Splat, The Road Kill Cat.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Dammit Atrain, I have to cancel the buzz lightyear for your secret santa.

FUuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

I thought for sure it was right up your alley................so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Nice choice of words.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

FUuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post

Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

FUuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I love Playmobil. They will make toys out of things that most other companies won't touch. They like to have the extra touch of realism in their play. I remember that their line of constuction themed sets had a porta-potty set.

Plus I respect them for, y'know, daring to make some Christmas themed toys that actually address the religious aspects of Christmas, which most other manufacturers avoid like the plague.

Comment

Lower Back Temporary Tattoos
                Tramp Stamps for kids! You too can whore out your daughter at an early age!

Comment

My 4 year old see's my tattoo's and my wife's and wonders where hers are.

Comment

Hahaha tell her they only show up after she hits puberty. Like mutant powers or becoming a wizard LMAO!!!!

Comment

Broom

Next year, maybe she'll find a bottle of Pledge under the tree
                      Damn straight. Ironing board too.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        Tramp Stamps for kids! You too can whore out your daughter at an early age!
                        Hahaha tell her they only show up after she hits puberty. Like mutant powers or becoming a wizard LMAO!!!!

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                        When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Damn straight. Ironing board too.
                          Dammit, I was going to make that joke. Let the bitch know her place when she's young
                          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Be sure to get her this t-shirt to further engrave the message into her mind.

Comment

Can you say "cavity search", boys and girls?

Comment

Working...
                              X