Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Movies/TV that make you cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they cancel Fringe before I get all my answers, I'll cry

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      I can't remember the name, but it starred Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin. Very sad. It was a movie that intentionally wanted to make you cry, and they got me.
      My Sister's Keeper is the name of it I think.

Toy Story Three

Stepmom and Soul Food because my mom passed away when I was 19. I can never watch those movies again. I watched each of them once after she died. Cried rivers. Don't think I could handle that again.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Saved By the Bell. The one where Kelly broke up with Zack.

Comment

The Futurama where they reveal that Frye's dog waited for him in front of the pizza parlor for years before finally dying.

Comment

Originally posted by LanternAlgae View Post
            The Futurama where they reveal that Frye's dog waited for him in front of the pizza parlor for years before finally dying.
            That was a really really great moment. It didn't make me cry but it was extremely well done.

Comment

watch benders big score they retconned that! fry gets stuck back in time and lives with him till he dies!

as far as movies that make me sad and cry toy story 3 definitely, the beginning of UP the end of moulin rouge
              The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
              Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

titanic not the part that were jack dies i couldn't real give ah flying fuck about him it's when you see the dead baby in the mothers arms.

the first Pokemon Movie when Ash is killed I cried so much when i watch that

Comment

Forgot all about Moulin Rouge. The crazy thing about that one is you get told the ending right at the beginning of the movie and it still has an emotional inpact by the end.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by The-british-lantern View Post
                    titanic not the part that were jack dies i couldn't real give ah flying fuck about him it's when you see the dead baby in the mothers arms.

Ash gets killed?!?!?!?!? MUST WATCH NOW LOL

Comment

all of the Pokemon cry and their tears bring him back to life

Comment

Pffffft Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          My Sister's Keeper is the name of it I think.
                          That's it!

Originally posted by The-british-lantern View Post

Pikachu vs Pikachu was sad too! Didn't cry, but still gripping stuff! lol

Comment

yeah it's fucking stupid. But it's so sad seeing your childhood hero die i was only five when first watched it has scarred me for life

Comment

I hear ya. Seeing Prime die in the Transformers Animated movie hit hard for me

Comment

I totally forgot about that! /i always feel like crap when I see that. As for it's retcon in the movie I chose to ignore it since it took away the single best moment in Futurama.
                                Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X