Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

15 Minutes with IonFan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 15 Minutes with IonFan

    Welcome to IonFan's 15 Minutes





    Welcome all to IonFan's 15 Minutes. Here are a few question to get us started. Remember the more questions you answer the more people will participate and vice versa.

    And....here...we......GO!!...

    When did you start reading comics?

    What was your first comic? (If you can remember)

    Who is you favorite non-GL Character? Non-DC character?

    Favorite Lantern?

    Hal or Kyle?

    Do you have any siblings?

    Batman and Chuck Norris are in a fight. Who wins?

    Favorite TV Show?
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

  • #2


    Do you fuck or fight yourself?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      When did you start reading comics?

      What was your first comic? (If you can remember)

      Who is you favorite non-GL Character? Non-DC character?

      Favorite Lantern?

      Hal or Kyle?

      Do you have any siblings?

      Batman and Chuck Norris are in a fight. Who wins?

      Favorite TV Show?
      1) sometime in the 90's i started reading comics, BUT i started looking at comics in the early 80's

      2) What if the X-Men lost Inferno? #6

      3) Wolverine

      4) um i think your asking witch of the Corps i like (if i'm wrong please let me know), i like Green

      5) duh Kyle

      6) yes 1

      7) Chuck Norris is Batman so can't fight himself

      8) The Simpson


      Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post


      Do you fuck or fight yourself?
      um i'm gonna say "wrestle" with my clone and leave it at that ()

      oh and no homo

      IonFan says

      MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        um i'm gonna say "wrestle" with my clone and leave it at that ()

        oh and no homo

        Hey, no judgments being made here, my friend.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
          Hey, no judgments being made here, my friend.
          yeah right lol

          it's all good

          IonFan says

          MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

          Comment


          • #6
            Favorite food?
            Can I have a dollar?
            Do you prefer candles or aerosol air fresheners?
            What would you do if the lower half of your body was the lower half of a monkey?
            How much ice cream sundae can you eat on a Sunday?
            Favorite drink?
            Favorite alcoholic drink ?
            Favorite diaper brand?
            Favorite tampons brand ?
            Would you rather have robot arms or robot legs?
            Robocop or Terminator?
            What super powers would you like to have?
            Hot dog on a bun or corn dog?
            Hot dog on a Hamburger bun?
            How many buffalo wings can you eat?
            Would you rather bang silk spectre 1 or silk spectre 2?
            What's in your pockets?
            Pop tarts or pillsbury breakfast strudels?
            Is your wallet thick, like full of crap besides cash and cards? A George Costanza wallet.
            Have you ever eaten silly string?
            To be Batman's Robin(get training and lotsa $$) would you have sex with him?
            If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life,what would it be?
            You have any pets?
            Have you ever clogged the toilet?
            Favorite female comic character?
            coolest vehicle?

            " He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

            Comment


            • #7
              1st off, GODD@MN pro. never heard of keep it simple and stupid

              Originally posted by projectile View Post
              Favorite food?
              Can I have a dollar?
              Do you prefer candles or aerosol air fresheners?
              What would you do if the lower half of your body was the lower half of a monkey?
              How much ice cream sundae can you eat on a Sunday?
              Favorite drink?
              Favorite alcoholic drink ?
              Favorite diaper brand?
              Favorite tampons brand ?
              Would you rather have robot arms or robot legs?
              Robocop or Terminator?
              What super powers would you like to have?
              Hot dog on a bun or corn dog?
              Hot dog on a Hamburger bun?
              How many buffalo wings can you eat?
              Would you rather bang silk spectre 1 or silk spectre 2?
              What's in your pockets?
              Pop tarts or pillsbury breakfast strudels?
              Is your wallet thick, like full of crap besides cash and cards? A George Costanza wallet.
              Have you ever eaten silly string?
              To be Batman's Robin(get training and lotsa $$) would you have sex with him?
              If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life,what would it be?
              You have any pets?
              Have you ever clogged the toilet?
              Favorite female comic character?
              coolest vehicle?
              1) Pizza

              2) no

              3) both

              4) see if i can hit people with my sh!t ............ and maybe use my tail to play with myself

              5) 2

              6) Sam's Cola

              7) i don't drink alcohol

              8) i don't use diapers

              9) not a lady

              10) arms

              11) Terminator

              12) Jade's, she does everything the GL power ring does but she doesn't has a-hole blue guy telling her what's what

              13) both

              14) sure why not

              15) i stop at 10

              16) why can't i bang both

              17) nothing

              18) strudels

              19) nope

              20) no

              21) lol your talking to the guy that said "sure i'd s@ck a c@ck for a million dollars", so yeah sure........ no homo

              22) Pizza

              23) yep 3 (about to be 4 soon)

              24) yep (more then once)

              25) X-23

              26) The Plymouth Prowler, i f@cking love this car

              IonFan says

              MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

              Comment


              • #8
                1. How did you find the GLCMB?

                2. Do you remember your first post at the GLCMB? If so, what was it?

                3. When was the last time you cried?

                4. What three superpowers would you want to have?

                5. Put these in order of importance: Money, Family, Friends, Work, Health, Privacy, Time,

                6. If a movie was made based upon your life, would it be a comedy, horror, drama, action, romance or SciFi?

                7. What three fictional characters would you invite to dinner?

                8. When you walk, which foot do you start with?

                9. Which five female celebrities to you find most attractive?

                10. Put these in order of perference: Paris, London, New York City, Rome, Tokyo, Sydney, Rio

                11. What are five songs that will make want to get up and dance?

                12. What comic book character are you most like?

                13. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

                14. If your Uncle Jack was stuck up on a ledge, would you help your Uncle Jack off?

                15. Put these in order of perference: Wonder Woman, Spider Woman, Power Girl, Black Canary, Black Widow, Black Cat, Catwoman, White Queen

                16. Pick a number from 1 to 100.

                17. What's the first name of the person you have a crush on?

                18. What is your favorite teen movie?

                19. What time to you usually wake up in the morning?

                20. Put these in order of perference: Boobs, Legs, Butt, Face, Personality, Intelligence, Occupation, Weight, Height
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  1. How did you find the GLCMB?

                  2. Do you remember your first post at the GLCMB? If so, what was it?

                  3. When was the last time you cried?

                  4. What three superpowers would you want to have?

                  5. Put these in order of importance: Money, Family, Friends, Work, Health, Privacy, Time,

                  6. If a movie was made based upon your life, would it be a comedy, horror, drama, action, romance or SciFi?

                  7. What three fictional characters would you invite to dinner?

                  8. When you walk, which foot do you start with?

                  9. Which five female celebrities to you find most attractive?

                  10. Put these in order of perference: Paris, London, New York City, Rome, Tokyo, Sydney, Rio

                  11. What are five songs that will make want to get up and dance?

                  12. What comic book character are you most like?

                  13. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

                  14. If your Uncle Jack was stuck up on a ledge, would you help your Uncle Jack off?

                  15. Put these in order of perference: Wonder Woman, Spider Woman, Power Girl, Black Canary, Black Widow, Black Cat, Catwoman, White Queen

                  16. Pick a number from 1 to 100.

                  17. What's the first name of the person you have a crush on?

                  18. What is your favorite teen movie?

                  19. What time to you usually wake up in the morning?

                  20. Put these in order of perference: Boobs, Legs, Butt, Face, Personality, Intelligence, Occupation, Weight, Height
                  1) link on the old DCMB

                  2) i'm sorry i don't

                  3) sometime in the early 2000 (i think)

                  4) Jade's GL like powers, Wolverine's healing factor, and Morph (from the Exiles) shapeshifting ability's

                  5) Family, Work, Money, Privacy, Time, Friends, Health

                  6) more then likely a comedy

                  7) Fubuki Kai from La Blue Girl, Megumi Amano from Urotsukidōji, and Hayase Mina from SexFriends ........... cause i can always have sex with the 3 of them after dinner

                  8) my left

                  9) i got none i can think of right now, sorry

                  10) Rio, Tokyo, Paris, New York City, London, Rome, Sydney,

                  11) again i got none i can think of right now, sorry

                  12) i want to say a little bit of both Morph (from the Exiles) and the Hulk, i'm fun to be around with but when i get mad good god look out

                  13) Darth Maul

                  14) not saying

                  15) Power Girl, Catwoman, Black Cat, White Queen, Wonder Woman, Spider Woman, Black Canary, Black Widow

                  16) 50

                  17) i'm sorry but it was so long ago that i've forgotten her name

                  18) i think Back to the Future is a teen movies so i'll go with that

                  19) 10 or 11am (funny thing is a go to bed at 3 or 4am )

                  20) Weight, Face, Boobs, Legs, Personality, Intelligence, Occupation, Height, Butt

                  IonFan says

                  MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ok ion i have to do this to you.....


                    if you run into former govenor sara palin and she want's you to take her out where would you take her?
                    .................................................. ..........................

                    Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      ok ion i have to do this to you.....


                      if you run into former govenor sara palin and she want's you to take her out where would you take her?
                      i'd take her to some place real, no high class b/s everyone thinks she's into, some place where she can see real people just trying to survive under what some people think is surviving, some place where she can see the hope that she brings can make people's lives just a little better, that's where i'd take her............... what? you think i'd take her out on some kind of date, sorry but i'm no George Clooney Tazz

                      IonFan says

                      MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Could god make a sandwich so big even he himself/herself/it couldn't eat?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                          i'd take her to some place real, no high class b/s everyone thinks she's into, some place where she can see real people just trying to survive under what some people think is surviving, some place where she can see the hope that she brings can make people's lives just a little better, that's where i'd take her............... what? you think i'd take her out on some kind of date, sorry but i'm no George Clooney Tazz
                          how did you react when you heard that palin will make a announcment between august and september about running for president?
                          .................................................. ..........................

                          Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You can only save one. Sarah Palin and Tazzmission are hanging on the edge of a pit(w/ spikes and poisonous snakes at the bottom) about to fall, who do you save?

                            " He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by projectile View Post
                              You can only save one. Sarah Palin and Tazzmission are hanging on the edge of a pit(w/ spikes and poisonous snakes at the bottom) about to fall, who do you save?
                              gee i must be the first thing to come across your mind at 8 am in the morning....
                              .................................................. ..........................

                              Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X