Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Top Ten Comic Characters New Year's Resolution Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Comic Characters New Year's Resolution Countdown

10, “Next time I see that a murderous psychopath who wants to destroy everything I care about has cut off his face and tacked it up on the wall, I’m just going to throw it away. Why did I leave that thing up in a glass case for a whole year?” — Batman

9, “Base more of my sinister plans around the plots of John Woo movies. If Face/Off went this well, imagine how much destruction I can cause with Mission: Impossible III!” — The Joker

8, “Try to stab fewer people in front of impressionable teenagers that I’m trying to teach about nonviolence. The total number of people I stab won’t decrease or anything, I’m just going to try not to do it in front of kids so much.” — Wolverine

7, “Go back to wearing that costume with the extra arms from back before Civil War. Extra arms are basically the coolest thing a dude can have… ladies.” — Spider-Man

6, “I resolve to make the most of my very first starring role in a crossover! This is Aquaman’s time to shine and remind everyone of why I’m one of DC’s most beloved and long-lasting characters: Because I’m a war-planning super-badass who can choke out Batman and who doesn’t talk to fish — wait, is this fan-fiction?” — Aquaman

5, “Learn some ‘cool’ new skating board moves! I already got the kneepads and approved safety equipment, so this ‘old dog’ is ready for ‘rad’ times with the kids!” — Captain America

4, “Make an appointment to go to the optometrist and get my eyes checked. For some reason, all the women around me look the same.” — Tony Stark,

3, “Quit smoking, drinking and swearing so much. Keep in mind that these aren’t really resolutions, mate. More like new job requirements.” — John Constantine,

2, “I’m going to try to be the Summers Brother who doesn’t kill his father figure. I mean, we’re pretty much out of them anyway, so it shouldn’t be too hard.” — Havok

And the top Comic Character New Year's Resolution is

1. “Lose 15 gigatons.” — Galactus

:Moderator:

Nice
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

"Confront Captain Frye about breaking up my parents marriage!" - Barry Allen aka The Flash

"Remind my fucking father that I have a healing factor too and I can't die!" - Daken

"Get over Hal Jordan. For real this time. Seriously. I'm going to do this!" - Carol Ferris

"Find out what my history is. I don't have a clue what I've actually been through." - Kyle Rayner

"Stop murdering Green Lanterns." - John Stewart

Comment

"..." - Wally West

Comment

"Try to keep Dan Slott from being murdered" - Spider-Man

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Find out which movies John Woo really made - Joker.

Comment

"Never let the bad man Rob Liefeld touch me ever again." - Everyone

Comment

"Hire even more former Marvel employees from the 90s!" - Dan DiDio

Comment

"Go back to the horrible bulky armour costumes all the superheroes had in the 90s"-DC Comics.
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
                  X