Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

COLOR ME CONFUSED (STRIP EDITION)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh.

Comment

Comment

Okay ... I haven't given up on the strip, but I didn't wanna use Andrew's board to promote my stuff a lot either, so I've only been sharing strips that can pretty much stand on their own ... I've done a few loooong storylines in CMC though ... If ya wanna check those out, then please find the photo folder titled COLOR ME CONFUSED in my MySpace profile ... There are more than 100 strips in there, so be prepared to stay for a while if ya wanna look at them all ...

www.myspace.com/bob_spelled_backwards

Comment

Originally posted by bobservations View Post
          OMG!!! LMAO!!!!!

that is the funniest shit ever man, nice work!
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by bobservations View Post
            Okay ... I haven't given up on the strip, but I didn't wanna use Andrew's board to promote my stuff a lot either, so I've only been sharing strips that can pretty much stand on their own ... I've done a few loooong storylines in CMC though ... If ya wanna check those out, then please find the photo folder titled COLOR ME CONFUSED in my MySpace profile ... There are more than 100 strips in there, so be prepared to stay for a while if ya wanna look at them all ...

Comment

For the time being, the COLOR ME CONFUSED folder is viewable by everyone logged into their MySpace accounts ... However, I will be making the folder private again in a week or more ... If you want to keep up with the strip after the folder goes private, then ya gotta add me as a myspace friend there ...

Also, when I return from vacation, I will be starting a GL based bit strip, so please be on the lookout for that ... The GL strip will be viewable by all, and made exclusively available here at GLC ...

On another note, a few copies of my unreleased debut comedy cd have mysteriously disappeared from my agent's office ... If someone finds me funny enuff, then I'm confident leaks will appear online sometime ... I was planning to release it online for free anyways, so this will save me the trouble of uploading, etc ...

Thanks for the LOLs and feedback folks ... YOU all rock !!!

Comment

Working...
              X