Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

assassin vs assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
    I gotta get with the Scot on this one....no Deathstroke?
    Please tell me someone saw him in the train wreck known as Smallville? The line "I am beyond death's stroke now" may be the king of awkward segues.
    Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bolerathon View Post
      Please tell me someone saw him in the train wreck known as Smallville? The line "I am beyond death's stroke now" may be the king of awkward segues.
      STOP IT!! Did that line really happen?!?
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        STOP IT!! Did that line really happen?!?
        Yup. Delivered by the grizzled old bastard from Battlestar Galactica. Even though we see him walking around in a general's outfit he then proceeds to pull a 4 ft katana out of hammerspace.

Comment

Wow. but you ae thinking Deathstroke this is Deadshot
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Deadshot was the one in smallville.

Comment

They were both character raped in Smallville.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

oh yeah deathstroke was the old man.

I remembered deadshot for the cowboy outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Wow. but you ae thinking Deathstroke this is Deadshot
                  Yeah I know. I just brought him up because he is cool. The ME guy isn't worth talking about so how about a guy we love who is surely about to receive a secondary raping from Leifeld.

Comment

Check the votes: Deadshot is winning 8:1 against this Krios clown.
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                      Check the votes: Deadshot is winning 8:1 against this Krios clown.
                      No it says 16:2. Dummy

JK

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                        No it says 16:2. Dummy
                        Oh my god, I can't believe the audacity you are possessed of! I wish you'd been part of the Donner Party during their ill-fated caravan westward.
                        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Oh yeah your mom should of been born a boy, so there would have been no chance of giving birth to you.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thane. You cannot kill what you cannot see, and Krios is damn good at stealth tactics, not to mention sniping people. Deadshot is just a less-disciplined version of Deathstroke and a more sane version of Bullseye- all-around unimpressive.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                              Thane. You cannot kill what you cannot see, and Krios is damn good at stealth tactics, not to mention sniping people. Deadshot is just a less-disciplined version of Deathstroke and a more sane version of Bullseye- all-around unimpressive.
                              quoted for best answer of the whole thread and truth
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Deadshot's the only one i've heard of, so it'd be him.
                                Originally posted by IonFan
                                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                                Originally posted by Quaker
                                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X