Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Beast Wars Bracket 1: Dinobot (V) Vs. Terrorsaur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast Wars Bracket 1: Dinobot (V) Vs. Terrorsaur

Vs.

Dino War!

A former Predacon who betrayed Beast Megatron and attempted to take over the Maximals, Dinobot is a Transformer who values honor above all else. A very skilled warrior and ruthless on the battlefield, he is a throwback to his namesake Autobots with a lust for battle.

Terrorsaur is very reminisent of Starscream, a brooding, backstabbing Transformer with one driving motivation - his own. While remaining loyal to Beast Megatron and the Predacon cause in words, his actions speak otherwise.

Setting: Earth - Jungle terrain

Stipulations: K.O, Death or Submission.

(Click pics for links)
    Dinobot
    66.67%
    Terrorsaur
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Maverick_GL
    Last edited by Maverick_GL; 09-09-2012, 05:12 AM.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Dinobot easily. Dinobot has shown how far he'll go if he has to. Terrorsaur, not so much. I bet even Waspinator would put up more of a fight than Terrorsaur, considering Waspinator seemed impossible to kill.
    MEH

Comment

:Moderator:

I picked these two for a couple reasons - they're both Dinosaur Transformers, and they have an interesting dichotomy of character. One is honorable, one is treacherous.

Terrorsaur does have the advantage of flight though, and more long-range weapons (blaster and shoulder missiles) than Dinobot has (who only has eye lasers he used a handful of times). I made it a Jungle Setting to even it up.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I already voted for Star Scream once.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          I picked these two for a couple reasons - they're both Dinosaur Transformers, and they have an interesting dichotomy of character. One is honorable, one is treacherous.

Terrorsaur does have the advantage of flight though, and more long-range weapons (blaster and shoulder missiles) than Dinobot has (who only has eye lasers he used a handful of times). I made it a Jungle Setting to even it up.

I'm mostly voting based on this, as I'm not terribly familiar with either subjects...

Comment

Terrorsaur is the poor man's Starscream. He's off-brand Starscream. All he did was try to usurp Megatron and whenever he was successful, he did absolutely nothing with that power. He could fly and he had quite an arsenal, but he still was never as effective as Dinobot.
            MEH

Comment

Working...
            X