Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Beast Wars Bracket 1: Rhinox (V) Vs. Tarrantulus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast Wars Bracket 1: Rhinox (V) Vs. Tarrantulus

Vs.

The Renaissance Bot Vs. The Mad Scientist!

Rhinox has it all, strength, devotion, intelligence and a spiritual side unrivaled by most Transformers, if any. While a true powerhouse on the battlefield, war is not his nature, nature is. He is the "smart one" of the Maximal crew, and also one of the most physically dominant.

Tarantulus by comparison is just as intelligent, but in a psychopathic, deviant sort of way. He is the Predacons "Mad Scientist", often pursuing his own goals in favour of "falling in line" under Beast Megatron. Probably due to his true purpose in the Beast Wars, which was something neither side could have anticipated.

Setting: Earth - Jungle terrain

Stipulations: K.O., Death or Submission

(Click pics for links)
    Rhinox
    60.00%
    Tarantulus
    40.00%
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Gonna have to go with the Robo Commie.

Comment

As much as I loved Tarantulas, his strength wasn't in battle. I could see him creating a bunch of intricate webs and the jungle would definitely help, but Rhinox is just too strong and too smart to fall for his tricks.
      MEH

Comment

Really, this is a battle of wits though. Tarantulas and Rhinox are the brains of both groups.
        But I gotta give it to Tarantulas. The majority of the plot happened because of his schemes as a member of the Predacon secret police trying to catch Megatron in a trap. Rhinox is a great thinker, but he's no where near the strategist that Tarantulas is. He had everything pegged from 10 steps away. Too bad he couldn't count on them actually being on Earth.

Comment

OK, this one's easy, though it's a bit biased. Rhinox is, to the full extent of my memory, the first Transformer I ever remember. I think at one point I thought he was Optimus Prime or something... no idea why (And a thousand Transformer fans cried out in terror, before being suddenly silenced ). Anyway, Rhinox gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
          X