Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Beast Wars Bracket 1: Cheetor (V) Vs. Waspinator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast Wars Bracket 1: Cheetor (V) Vs. Waspinator

Vs.

Spots Vs. Stripes!

A hot headed, over confident "youngster" with something to prove, Cheetor is the first to nominate himself for any mission he can, often winding up in situations he can't handle. Luckily, his speed helps him out, being the fastest ground-moving Maximals there is, something he often makes good use of.

If being "lucky" is a good thing, Waspinator is about as far from it as they come. This guy can't catch a break for the life (or death) of him. He's usually the first one to end up in the slag heap, and the last one to leave. His only saving grace is that he seems to understand this, and actively avoids it, although his success rate is null. Also, he seems to be immortal...

Setting: Earth - Desert

Stipulations: K.O., Death or Submission

(Click pics for links)
    Cheetor
    63.64%
    Waspinator
    36.36%
    Maverick_GL
    Last edited by Maverick_GL; 09-09-2012, 05:13 AM.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

I'm assuming we're going off the end of Beast Wars where Cheetor is a Transmetal 2?
    MEH

Comment

:Moderator:

No, these guys are all Season 1, the pics are the guys fighting.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Season 1 "Cheeter" was just as full of incompetence as Waspinator, but Waspinator at least wasn't annoying.

Comment

In season 1, I'd go Waspinator. Cheetor wasn't great initially. He probably got the most character development and turned out great, but season 1 was rough.
          MEH

Comment

Oh yeah. When they finally sat Ian James Corlett and told him that his name had an "o-r" in it and not an "e-r", Cheetor became the best part of the show. He was certainly the driving force of Beastmachines.

Comment

Cheetor. Just a gut instinct...

Comment

Working...
              X