Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Vader vs Gandalf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader vs Gandalf

Yo.

the debate:

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

&

and the fight:

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

discuss.

Tazer
    Tazer
    That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
    Last edited by Tazer; 03-18-2013, 01:48 AM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Vader shall not pass.

Comment

The ability to fuck up a Balrog is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Comment

I just want to say the idea of Darth Vader seeking out and claiming the One Ring is so awesome... I would love to see what that would look like.

But, uh... yeah, I'll say Darth Vader as well, only because I don't want to get all über-technical like a super-nerd.

Comment

Gandalf has the power to return from the dead. Fight over.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
            Gandalf has the power to return from the dead. Fight over.
            Ah, but if you strike Vader down he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                Ah, but if you strike Vader down he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...
                No, he just gets set on fire...LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                  No, he just gets set on fire...LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!

Oh yeah? Well, all Vader has to do is call up Christopher Lee to sternly reprimand Gandalf and the old man will hobble down onto one knee and bow...LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!

Comment

I'm a huge Vader fan but Gandalf is a wizard, he would just have to shock vader once or twice, end of fight.

Comment

And all Vader has to do is Force choke Gandalf and he wins, end of fight.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Also, why is there not a poll? There should be a poll.

Comment

Or Force Push Gandalf from off a cliff. It seems to be his weakness.

And Vader shall be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                            Isn't that only what happens to Jedi, not Sith? Vader himself did repent in the end, but the only other force ghosts I've seen are Yoda and Obi Wan. And maybe Qui Gon, but I'm not sure if I misremember that one since I haven't seen episodes I-III in a while and want to keep it that way. But we never see a force ghost Darth Maul, or Count Dooku, or Palpatine. I took that as "good guys get their reward after their death, bad guys before". Like in most religions?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                              Isn't that only what happens to Jedi, not Sith? Vader himself did repent in the end, but the only other force ghosts I've seen are Yoda and Obi Wan. And maybe Qui Gon, but I'm not sure if I misremember that one since I haven't seen episodes I-III in a while and want to keep it that way. But we never see a force ghost Darth Maul, or Count Dooku, or Palpatine. I took that as "good guys get their reward after their death, bad guys before". Like in most religions?
                              I'm not be entirely sure; I assume that such things might have occurred in the Extended Universe, but my policy towards that will forever and always be: "Fuck the Extended Universe!"

But, to your point, I will say that within the context of this argument the only Sith that matters is Darth Vader, and he did in fact come back as a Force Ghost.

Comment

Working...
                              X