Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Marvel vs DC: Black Panther vs Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel vs DC: Black Panther vs Batman

VS

Black Panther
    40.00%
    Batman
    60.00%

Yo.

depends; is this a fight or a battle of wits?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Fight

Comment

Yo.

sry for the delay in replying; Id give the nod to BP in a straight-up fight. the guy has better physical stats & has excellent h2h skillz, as well as a good 1-on-1 fight record.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

If the interpretation of Batman is open to all, then I go with Nolanverse Bats. Trained by the League and then wipes the floor with them and their leader? Yup, that's my boy. However I will say that I think this fight would last an extremely long time because T'Challa would be a top tier contender given his very impressive background.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            If the interpretation of Batman is open to all, then I go with Nolanverse Bats. Trained by the League and then wipes the floor with them and their leader? Yup, that's my boy. However I will say that I think this fight would last an extremely long time because T'Challa would be a top tier contender given his very impressive background.
            heres the thing though... how would batman even know how to defeat t challa if he has the vibranium laced suit?

it is after all the strongest metal in the marvel universe next to adimantium
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
              heres the thing though... how would batman even know how to defeat t challa if he has the vibranium laced suit?

it is after all the strongest metal in the marvel universe next to adimantium
              His suit is made of vibranium? Really? Never knew that. It would give him much added defense, but to my knowledge, Black Panther is missing the one thing Wayne has had all his life- grief-fueled anger.

I need to look that suit up on the Marvel Wiki.

Also, Bats had that funky armor for TDKR against Supes. If they were both wearing any kind of plated armor, it would just drag the fight out even more, me thinks.

Comment

I stand corrected. Panther has a microweave mesh suit made out of vibranium, plus something called the "heavenly armor." And I also stand corrected on the traumatic upbringing- his whole reason for training to become Panther was due to his father being murdered by Klaw.

So, in any event, this would make a very interesting event/battle for sure. They are both driven to succeed, they were both highly trained in physical combat, and they are both inventors. I could see this battle raging for days, until every last trick and supers kill has been depleted. In regarding that, I still have to go with Wayne. Just a gut feeling, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                  I stand corrected. Panther has a microweave mesh suit made out of vibranium, plus something called the "heavenly armor." And I also stand corrected on the traumatic upbringing- his whole reason for training to become Panther was due to his father being murdered by Klaw.

So, in any event, this would make a very interesting event/battle for sure. They are both driven to succeed, they were both highly trained in physical combat, and they are both inventors. I could see this battle raging for days, until every last trick and supers kill has been depleted. In regarding that, I still have to go with Wayne. Just a gut feeling, really.
                  itll be a damn close fight thats for sure. i always like the idea of involving there arsenal to the fight other than just who is the best karate fighter with fists and feet

like panthers suit wich is a prime example as great as bruce is i really doubt he can find a way to destroy vibranium material on t challas suit to get a good flesh wound on him

the only real advantage bruce has is trama because he saw his parents killed in front of him as a kid wich i dont think t challa had happened to him
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 05-19-2015, 03:59 AM.
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Currently, this is a mismatch. T'Challa received a power enhancement by the Panther Goddess Bast, giving him the power of all of the past Panthers. He has sight, reflexes, smell, hearing, and regeneration far beyond even the height of human ability. He also has superhuman strength in the Spider-man range and nearly imperceptible quickness. Given that he was able to beat Captain America before this mystical upgrade, it stands to logic that Batman is now out of his league.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                      Currently, this is a mismatch. T'Challa received a power enhancement by the Panther Goddess Bast, giving him the power of all of the past Panthers. He has sight, reflexes, smell, hearing, and regeneration far beyond even the height of human ability. He also has superhuman strength in the Spider-man range and nearly imperceptible quickness. Given that he was able to beat Captain America before this mystical upgrade, it stands to logic that Batman is now out of his league.
                      The question that comes up in my mind is: has Batman ever taken on a God? (This is an open-ended question; I do not read much DC and have no idea where Bats stands with meta-human battles in the DC world). If he has, did he win? The only real example I can think of is Miller's TDKR where he took on Supes and won.

Comment

Batman has fought Darkseid multiple times

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mannis View Post
                            Batman has fought Darkseid multiple times
                            What's his win record like on those matchups?

Comment

He's won in the two fights I can think of off the top of my head

Comment

Working...
                              X