Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs. Hal Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs. Hal Jordan

Go!
    Carol Danvers
    60.00%
    Hal Jordan
    40.00%
    Our dignity
    0.00%

Carol goes Binary before Hal has constructed his first boxing glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      Even with the power of Parallax?

Comment

Vintage Parallax would get interesting. Idiotic fear spreading locust would get his ass kicked.

Comment

Yo.

if she does that, it means she recognizes Hal as the manly threat that he is.

but if we're to be serious *and* honest here, she'd be a real potential problem for him given the flying tank -build she has combined with her energy sponge capability; a slugfest _could_ go either way really given how she's played up nowadays, but if he takes a more esoteric approach to this fight (like, mental atks or poisons) then I can see that being an easier route to victory for him.

personally, Id rather see which 1 is the better pilot.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Even veteran GLs struggle against top-tier powerhouses. I'm assuming the energy in Hal's ring isn't vulnerable to Carol's energy absorption, but even so, he'd have to overcome her strength, speed, and durability. That seems like too much.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

This is my thought.

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
              Yo.

if she does that, it means she recognizes Hal as the manly threat that he is.

personally, Id rather see which 1 is the better pilot.....

Tazer
              Sup.

I'd say Danvers is the better pilot per se, when talking about fundamentals. Jordan flies by the seat of his pants and with his hair on fire.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Brie Larson is the golden goddess of light and purity!

No, seriously though she would win because between her Squirrel Girl,and America Chavez they pretty much Killed the entire comic book industry.So to Sum Captain Marvels power of Suckage is not to be underestimated.
                Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Working...
                X