Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Idea for the next draft

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :Moderator:

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
    Lol they just tried doing that but West never finished it
    Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    I'm pretty sure Mav knows that, and was making an oblique reference to it.
    Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
    Ah I see
    Actually, I had no idea...thought I was being original
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
      Actually, I had no idea...thought I was being original
      That is one freakish coincedence, then.

Comment

• :Moderator:

Maybe I browsed it way back when, and it sat in my subconscious. Either way, it was/is an alright idea. Guess it didn't take off though. Could be kind of fun though.
        sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          Maybe I browsed it way back when, and it sat in my subconscious. Either way, it was/is an alright idea. Guess it didn't take off though. Could be kind of fun though.
          Well, the teams were drafted, and the first round was completed. I think there is still a chance that it will get finished out. It is just a matter of somebody making the polls. West was doing it, but he got busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Well, the teams were drafted, and the first round was completed. I think there is still a chance that it will get finished out. It is just a matter of somebody making the polls. West was doing it, but he's lazy.
            Gotcha.
            sigpic

Comment

• There's something funny about that quote. I can't quite put my finger on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                There's something funny about that quote. I can't quite put my finger on it...

West... doing polls...

Maybe that was it.

Comment

• So... what now?

Comment

• West (or somebody else) could always post the polls to finish the TV show cast with comic characters draft. I suppose even I could do it.

But let's face it, I probably won't. I'm just that lazy.

Comment

• Oh god not that draft. No offense, but that wasn't really going anywhere.

Seeing the Doctor Who draft worked so well, how about we go into the British theme again and finally go for a James Bond draft? Or a good old fashioned cast a Marvel or DC film or TV Series?
                      Originally posted by IonFan
                      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                      Originally posted by Quaker
                      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• How about a Marvel/DC Saturday Morning Cartoon Draft?

or a Villain Draft if that'll get more people

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                        Oh god not that draft. No offense, but that wasn't really going anywhere.

Seeing the Doctor Who draft worked so well, how about we go into the British theme again and finally go for a James Bond draft? Or a good old fashioned cast a Marvel or DC film or TV Series?
                        No!

Comment

• cast the forum as a superhero team and villain lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                            How about a Marvel/DC Saturday Morning Cartoon Draft?

or a Villain Draft if that'll get more people

No!
                            Actually, although I'm too old for cartoons really, I don't think that's a bad idea.
                            Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                            cast the forum as a superhero team and villain lineup.
                            Not a bad idea either.
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• There is no such thing as too old for cartoons.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                                Oh god not that draft. No offense, but that wasn't really going anywhere.
                                I'm not sure what you mean by "not going anywhere". All the teams were picked, and the first round was already complete (possibly the second, too, I don't remember). The only way in which it was "not going anywhere" was when West stopped posting the following rounds. Otherwise, it was "going somewhere" just as much as any draft that had already been picked.

To me, "not going anywhere" is a better description for a draft that, despite repeated attempts to interest folks in it, has never even gotten to the drafting stage. Can anybody think of a draft that fits that description?

Comment

Working...
                                X