Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tribute to Darth Andrea

Hi all:

For the better part of my life I have been dealing with issues related to people making my life suck.

However, I wanted to take a moment and say a special thank you to one person who has made my life awesome - Darth Andrea.

I have four other friends (not counting my wife - who is on a whole other level) I consider family and she is one of them.

In the last year, when I lost my job, she was either on the phone or online with me every other day saying, "You're gonna make it, hun!"

And I have never had anyone defend me as loyally or as vociferously (other than Laura, my wife) when the opportunity has presented itself.

She has made no bones about the fact she is a Pagan Wiccan Lesbian living with another woman which is the antithesis of many things that I believe in my right wing Evangelical Born Again Christian world.

After her recent remarks in Qward, I just had to stand up and lead a virtual applause to one of the dearest people I know God put on the face of the earth.

Thank you, Andrea.

Don

Here here Don!
    we arwe lucky to have Andrea on the board

Neg,

Comment

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Well, don't get to see her blush that often.

But well deserved D.A.
        For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Everybody who lives dies, but not everybody who dies has lived - No Fear

Comment

Well said Don ,Thanks Andrea for just being a happy and helpful person on the GLCMB glad to have you .

Comment

Andrea is pretty awesome. I never thought a woman would threaten to cut off my penis and shove it down my throat but Andrea proved me wrong . In all seriousness, she is definitely one of my favorite people to talk to on the board.

Comment

I have to say, DA is always fun to talk to, she's as strong and tough as Oan Steel and her life is so...unorthodox it's always refershing to hear her update us on it and it cheers me up to no end, here's to you DA

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
              Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Group hug! Don well said, DA is great.

Comment

She is great. One of the first people I spoke to the first time I used the chat. Always cool and quite funny.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

andys a great person
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

horray!
                      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

With much respect, I just wish she wasn't a lesbian. Someone so attractive and thoughtful should bare children and bring more attractive and thoughtful people into this wicked world to balance it out.

That being said... Dog pile on Andrea!

Comment

LOL Being a Lesbian doesn't stop her from having children. She is still female
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Hooray for Andrea!

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

not much else to say i guess, she's definitely one of the most interesting people on here. So just imagine me saying everything posted above summed up in a few ungodly huge words.
                              I am a friend of Caboose

Party of Three fantasy webcomic

Comment

Working...
                              X