Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who to Cast David Schofield as Odin

http://doctorwhowatch.com/2015/04/21...field-as-odin/
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Peter Capaldi wants classic ‘Doctor Who’ companion to return

Carole Ann Ford has revealed that Peter Capaldi is keen for her too reprise her role as original Doctor Who companion Susan Foreman.

The actress played the Doctor’s granddaughter from the show’s first episode in November 1963 until 1964’s ‘The Dalek Invasion of Earth’. She later returned in 1983’s ‘The Five Doctors’ and 1993 charity special ‘Dimensions in Time’.

Doctor Who Susan
      Speaking to Doctor Who Magazine in the new issue, Ford recalled: “…they invited us to the studios in Cardiff [during the filming of ‘Last Christmas’]. It was great. It was lovely to meet Peter [Capaldi]. A lovely man.

“…I had seen some of the performances he’d done as Doctor Who and I didn’t like the way they wrote him at the beginning. I thought, ‘What’s going on here? Give him a chance!’ They portrayed him as someone who was so prickly.

“…he started saying, ‘Oh, you should come back!’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’d love to come back!’ He was running around the TARDIS saying, ‘She’s got to come back! She’s got to come back!’”

Asked if she’d be interested in returning, she confirmed: “Yeah, of course! Are you kidding?”

Doctor Who An Unearthly Child Susan Barbara Ian
      Susan was last seen in the opening moments of ‘The Name of the Doctor’ in 2013, played by a body double.

Issue 487 of Doctor Who Magazine is out now.

Steven Moffat also reveals in the magazine that he still feels guilty about changing the outcome of the Time War in 2013’s 50th anniversary special.

Season 9 began filming in Cardiff in January and will air on BBC One this autumn.

Would you like to see Susan in Doctor Who again? Let us know below…

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headli...nion-to-return

Comment

• Moffat feels guilty huh. Well good. I would love to see Susan come back.
        Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2259600

Actor John Hurt reveals he has cancer

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
              Yo.

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
              When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• Thought this might interest folks in here...

+ YouTube Video

Eh, I give up. I can never figure out how to post YouTube stuff...
                Mister Ed
                Horse of a Different Color
                Last edited by Mister Ed; 07-10-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post

You basically got it right. You just happy to take out the "s" after http. The "s" is for secure and is there because you have a youtube account. It would work for you, but it can't be hotlinked.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    Thought this might interest folks in here...

+ YouTube Video

fixed

Tazer

Comment

• I think that the girl at the end might be Susan and that is who he wants to kiss to death.
                      Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Yo.

*dammit!*, why is this woman so determined to deny me seeing her lovely & costumed visage on DW: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/18...ing-doctor-who

Jenna Coleman confirms Doctor Who exit

The actress will play the titular role in upcoming ITV drama 'Victoria'

Tazer

Comment

• This is incredible news. Clara Oswald has been such a crap companion, and it's by no means Jenna Coleman's fault. She's just written as such an irritating and inconsistent character.
                          MEH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gray Lantern View Post
                            This is incredible news. Clara Oswald has been such a crap companion, and it's by no means Jenna Coleman's fault. She's just written as such an irritating and inconsistent character.
                            maybe now river will be the new companion? after all she is the dr's. wife

Comment

• They should have dropped Clara at the end of Last Christmas. That was the perfect out.

And River has been way too overexposed as it is. Making her companion now would be madness.

Comment

• Would be nice if they didn't have someone from the early 21st century Earth this time.
                                Originally posted by IonFan
                                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                                Originally posted by Quaker
                                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X