Clear All
    Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    Mel. Nuff said.

Also, you dislike Donna?
    No. No. "Dislike" implies I could take her or leave her. I loathe Donna to the core of my being. She is my absolute least favorite companion. Before that, it would've been Peri and then Mel, but the one plus side to Donna has been that it made me realize if I were the Doctor I could tolerate those two, but I'd murder Donna "Oi" Noble. I can't stand when idiots get cocky but have no skills to back it up. She's loud and obnoxious. She's just the lady I imagine in a bar making a scene that I would give a wide berth as I walked to the men's room.

So my least favorite companions are now probably: Donna, Peri (she moved up as a I realized she was at least cute), and Mel.

My favorites would be Sarah Jane and Ian. Then I'd have to think about it, but maybe Marsha, Rose, Zoe, or Nyssa.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool
    Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.

• Deadpool
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    I doubt I will ever find a companion as annoying as Donna,
    Mel. Nuff said.

Also, you dislike Donna?

Leave a comment:

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    Senior Corps Member

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    replied
    Never really cared either way for Clara. I didn't really like the whole she was key to everything the Doctor has done, saved his life most important girl in the world thing but man I found her to be hot.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    I doubt I will ever find a companion as annoying as Donna, so to me she was fine. Not the best, but not the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    I didn't dislike her but I wasn't overly fond of her either, she has a bit of a "ready salted" personality. I wonder if Moffat will cast a decent companion at some point, I doubt he will tough.

Leave a comment:

• SocializingMogo
    Corps Honor Guard

• SocializingMogo
    replied
    Good. So was annoying as hell.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    Wow, this was a biiiig shock *sarcasm*

Leave a comment:

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    Senior Corps Member

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    replied
    http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/08/the-new...gned-by-a-fan/

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    Yes, but rumour has it that the real version is heavily inspired by this fan made one save from the Seal of Rassilon and the picture of the Doctor in it. Apparently instead of seeing Capaldi's face in it we see the eyes like we did in Day of the Doctor.

Leave a comment:

• SocializingMogo
    Corps Honor Guard

• SocializingMogo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I like it but could use a little less of the clock motif. Well I did it once but failed on my second attempt at a video. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOBHnWiinY

I'm excited
    This is fan made, is it?

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    Senior Corps Member

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    replied
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I like it but could use a little less of the clock motif. Well I did it once but failed on my second attempt at a video. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOBHnWiinY

I'm excited
    Lantern of Gallifrey
    Senior Corps Member
    Last edited by Lantern of Gallifrey; 08-16-2014, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    Tennant has to say Davison is one of his favorites. He's his father-in-law. lol
    lol
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Although, to be fair, I think he said it before he dated his daughter. I seem to recall an interview where he said he really got in interested in DW with #5. And I'm pretty sure that bit in Time Crash about him being the best was an actual nod by Tennant.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Although, to be fair, I think he said it before he dated his daughter. I seem to recall an interview where he said he really got in interested in DW with #5. And I'm pretty sure that bit in Time Crash about him being the best was an actual nod by Tennant.

Leave a comment:

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    Senior Corps Member

• Lantern of Gallifrey
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X