X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the tardis was just locked.

Look what I found:

Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Yeah I was under the impression that the TARDIS was locked. It's stupid if it doesn't use a key at all any more.
      Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Thanks Moffat!
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The Ice Warriors are back!

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
          Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

• Just one.

But yeah, I hope it's a good one. I've only seen them in "The Seeds of Death", so I don't really have much experience with them.

Comment

• Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• I liked having the Ice Warriors back and seeing one out of armor.

Comment

• Last episode was horrible! There was no suspense, just smoke and mirrors. It was so boring I really had to force myself to finish the episode.

Comment

• U must be kidding! It was a great episode. Especialy good for Matt Smith episode.

Comment

• One day there'll be an antagonist who ignores the Doctor when he shouts 'WAIT!' or 'STOP!' and just goes ahead and presses the big red button or pulls the trigger.

As much as I like to see the Doctor (or companion in the case of giant space pumpkins) talk his way out of trouble, it's got past the point of predictable. It doesn't feel like he's ever really in any danger.

Cold war was a nice set piece and completely contained, which will keep happy those who don't like the season long arcs. It was predicable and formulaic though. No surprise, no suspense and you knew it was going to be wrapped up in 45 minutes.
                      Pretty space ship though.

Was 'Hungry Like A Wolf' foreshadowing anything?

Is 'Hunger' this season's 'Bad Wolf' or 'Vote Saxon'? So far we've had spoonheads eating people's brain energy, Giant space pumpkin eating memories and (tenuously I'll admit) the above song title. Could it be the Daleks are hunting for genius's to convert into Daleks (as we saw with Clara.1) or is it the Great Intelligence subtly guiding events (was the pumpkin an example of what happens when the intelligence is able to adapt to a fire host instead of ice?)
                      Minimum space distance:
                      a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                      ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

• It's nice once in a while to have a more predictable episode, seeing I'm still recovering from series 6's awful and overly complicated plot twists that were so confusing no one understood it.

Comment

• I liked the episode (as I said), but it's true that was two episodes in a row where the Doctor essentially won with mind games. He didn't invent a clever device to stop the baddie or jump in for a last second rescue, but essentially out thought and talked the nemesis.

Comment

• I've been reading other Doctor who forums and they seem to think that Bad Wolf had something to do with Clara's creation. And there is also this picture of little Clara and she has two hearts on her shirt.
                            Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
                              Was 'Hungry Like A Wolf' foreshadowing anything?

Is 'Hunger' this season's 'Bad Wolf' or 'Vote Saxon'? So far we've had spoonheads eating people's brain energy, Giant space pumpkin eating memories and (tenuously I'll admit) the above song title. Could it be the Daleks are hunting for genius's to convert into Daleks (as we saw with Clara.1) or is it the Great Intelligence subtly guiding events (was the pumpkin an example of what happens when the intelligence is able to adapt to a fire host instead of ice?)
                              God that would be great. The last 3-4 episodes were all not that good, hopefully they'll step up a bit.

I want the Master back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
                                I've been reading other Doctor who forums and they seem to think that Bad Wolf had something to do with Clara's creation. And there is also this picture of little Clara and she has two hearts on her shirt.
                                Hmm, cool concept.

I've not really found any dr who forums. All the one's I've seen seems to be inactive.

Comment

Working...
                                X