No announcement yet.

The Doctor Who Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so good to hear someone say that! On here it seems most people agree with me, but on this star trek forum, the majority worship the ground Moffat walks on, and alot don't like RTD, and yet somehow in a poll David Tennant still beat Matt Smith there. :P

I wouldn't give up just yet, only that episode with the god awful sontran silurian duo, then the cybermen episode, then the finalee, and that's just three episodes. After that we have the 50th anniversary special in November with Tennant returning, then the xmas special where some have speculated Matt Smith will regenerate, and Moffat said he'd be leaving just abu after series 8.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• It's not really Matt Smith I think it's just the writing making him look bad. I must admit I am liking him more since the Ponds left. It will be really interesting to see how Smith and Tennant play off of each other.
      Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Its Ace about 3 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
          It's not really Matt Smith I think it's just the writing making him look bad. I must admit I am liking him more since the Ponds left. It will be really interesting to see how Smith and Tennant play off of each other.
          Yeah, I imagine Smith might be my favourite by now if RTD was still writing. And indeed it will. I imagine it will be like 3 and 2 in the three doctors, Tennant being the more mature one although he crakcs a few laugths with Smith being the funny one like 2. I can imagine them having a fight about Rose or whatever.
          Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post

Its Ace about 3 years ago.
          Oh dear.
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Big news and I guess it's kind of spoilerish so if you don't want to know don't look at the pic.

Apparently the River Song in the anniversary episode is a post library River.

Comment

• ??? B.bb.b...but, she died. Then again, she is some sort of weird tmelord hybrid thingy, maybe although she used up the remainder of her regenerations, she is still more amune to stuff than most humans are.

Comment

• Yeah but her mind is still alive so maybe she was downloaded into a flesh body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                  ??? B.bb.b...but, she died. Then again, she is some sort of weird tmelord hybrid thingy, maybe although she used up the remainder of her regenerations, she is still more amune to stuff than most humans are.
                  The body died, she didn't. She was uploaded before her mind died. I honestly don't think she's got any of her original regenerations left - but Timelords can be given more (as they did with the Master after the TV movie in order for him to take further part in the Time War)

Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
                  Yeah but her mind is still alive so maybe she was downloaded into a flesh body.
                  Yep, afterall, they managed to teleport all of the library users out of CAL, so why not River? There's no good reason why not - the question should really be 'Why did the Docter leave her in there? Was he just waiting to find out who River was before letting her out? (assuming he lets her out and she doesn't find a way to release herself)
                  Minimum space distance:
                  a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                  ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

• Just saw Crimson horror. Sigh. Too comedic. Awfull episode. I just explained why I hate it on annother forum, and I can't be assed to again cuzz I'm lazy. Maybe later.

Ok, now if I was running Dr. Who, this is what I do.

Idris Elba for the 12th Doctor! Would also go for a duller tardis again, I don't like how bright blue the current one is. I'd go for one more in tune with the clasic series this time. I'd also change the logo to something cooler.

And this is what I'd do for the Daleks. I don't want to change the basic design again as it's been done too much, and the 2010 toilet daleks could look cool if done properly. So on these are some slight alterations and colour change. The rainbow colours are awful, going with somethign more in line with the traditional colours.
                    Deadpool
                    Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
                    Last edited by Deadpool; 05-04-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Ha.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Just watched Jason and the Argonauts again and realized the blind prophet (Phineas) is Patrick Troughton!

@Tazer: I e-mailed my mother that picture and she said she made it her wallpaper on her work computer.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6pglAT7Daxc I just found this deleted scene. I don't know if it was posted before or if anyone has seen it but I thought I'd post it.

Comment

• Just made a Second Doctor microhero, fresh from the computer!

I have more Doctor Who micros, they're in my micro thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X