The Doctor Who Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the BBC official synopsis:

Amy and Rory are trapped on a crashing space liner, and the only way The Doctor can rescue them is to save the soul of a lonely old miser, in a festive edition of the time-travelling adventure, written by Steven Moffat. But is Kazran Sardick, the richest man in Sardicktown, beyond redemption? And what is lurking in the fogs of Christmas Eve?

Amy Pond is played by Karen Gillan, Rory Williams by Arthur Darvill, The Doctor by Matt Smith and Kazran Sardick by Michael Gambon.
    Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Thank you for my new Christmas season wallpaper.
      You rock the Casbah!

Comment

Happy 47th Anniversary Doctor Who!

Comment

Comment

Best. Murphy Bed. Ever!

Comment

Awesome, not just a Dr. Who thread, but a group. Sweet bed, too.

I just picked up the season with Matt Smith as the Doctor, and I'm slowly going through the episodes (even though I watched the Dalek episode first then reverted to normal timeline). And yeah, I totally agree with the Power Ranger Daleks....didn't look too cool, but hey, what can you do when Davros isn't around? lol

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Tom Baker era AND the David Tenant era. The one thing that seems kind of strange to me is that the new doctor doesn't have the same...."glue" to hold each episode together as a whole, but he is quite humorous. Things just seem a bit more low key now versus the high drama and bombastic everything that made Tenant so special to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Awesome, not just a Dr. Who thread, but a group. Sweet bed, too.
                You mean Gallifrey? Join, join, join.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Tom Baker era AND the David Tenant era. The one thing that seems kind of strange to me is that the new doctor doesn't have the same...."glue" to hold each episode together as a whole, but he is quite humorous. Things just seem a bit more low key now versus the high drama and bombastic everything that made Tenant so special to me.
                I'm cool with a bit more low-key. Wait til the finally, though. It's big.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  You mean Gallifrey? Join, join, join.

I'm cool with a bit more low-key. Wait til the finally, though. It's big.
                  I did a "little" research today on lunchbreak, and I got a hint of what's coming ahead, but I stopped myself from spoiling the whole damn thing. I will say this: it was WAAAY to early in the season to do a Dalek episode.....I knew between that and the crack in the wall thing that there had to be more to come.

Comment

It was way too early to do a Dalek episode, they should have done it mid to late season at least. And the last two episodes are the strongest in the series

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• 9 brand new doctor who xmas special pics

Comment

• Uh, is Amy not in this?

Comment

• She is in the trailer around 0:33

Comment

• Gor some reason, this wouldn't load on my pc. Took forever just to recognize the url.

I just finished Season 5 with Matt Smith, and whoever said it was absolutely right- the last two episodes were friggin AWESOME. Tonight, I picked up a Holiday Specials collection, and got done with the first one. Onto the second.

Cyber-King was HAWT. :P

Comment

• Agent of S.T.Y.L.E.: Doctor Who’s Tardis of Fashion

Comment

• I can't believe I found this while searching for a good image of a Dalek.....

Comment

Working...
                                X