X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• force unleashed 2 gameplay footage

this takes place on kamino

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/5...mp_061110.html
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

neato.
    looks great!
    "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

neato.
      looks great!
      "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

If they can clean up the sloppy graphics on the Wii version, it should be a great game. The first installment had horrible backgrounds and a bit of slowing when there were several enemies on screen.

*After watching the trailer*

I hope there aren't too many monster bosses. In the first game, all the monsters were easy and too formulaic. Every boss monster was beaten in the same fashion which made the game dull.
        Sylent_Asassin
        Black Lantern
        Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 06-14-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          If they can clean up the sloppy graphics on the Wii version, it should be a great game. The first installment had horrible backgrounds and a bit of slowing when there were several enemies on screen.

*After watching the trailer*

I hope there aren't too many monster bosses. In the first game, all the monsters were easy and too formulaic. Every boss monster was beaten in the same fashion which made the game dull.

i hope the black crystal is in again. i got it for 360 and i cheated like hell by accessing the codes.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            i hope the black crystal is in again. i got it for 360 and i cheated like hell by accessing the codes.
            Black Crystal?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
              Black Crystal?

in the game ( without cheats) you can collect holocrons that either give you new force abilitys or new saber crystals. they put in a black saber crystal and also a gold one as well. only problam with the codes is you cant save when you input them

Comment

Ok Spoilers here are both the Light Side and Dark Side endings to Force Unleashed 2

Light Side
                + YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dark Side
                + YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Enjoy!!

Darth_Andrea

Comment

I beat the game several weeks ago and already saw both endings. Killing Vader is the better ending of the two.

I'm currently trying to max out on the force powers so I can unlock all the secrets. I got all the power crystals and am missing only one saber crystal.

Comment

We rented it and I watched my 10 year old son play a lot of it. He beat the game in one day and did both endings. Nice game, just too quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                      We rented it and I watched my 10 year old son play a lot of it. He beat the game in one day and did both endings. Nice game, just too quick.
                      I agree it's a short game but it has massive replay value. the beheading storm troopers alone is a great way to spend a afternoon

Darth_Andrea

Comment

This game would be awesome if I didn't beat twice it in five hours

Comment

The camera angles are terrible sometimes and causes you to get hit from laser fire from behind.

I just finished collecting all the saber crystals. They have Black and Silver sabers. \

Towards the end of the game, I like using the Jedi Mind Trick and having the Starkiller clones attack each other and Darth Vader. It's pretty funny watching Vader use force push and blow them off the side of the platform.

Comment

Working...
                          X