Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people wear their hats like that guy at the Astro's game. Wear the hat the right way, and not the retarded way

Comment

• Like the guidos who wear their visors backwards and upside down; Jackasses look like they are trying to catch rain.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• A-Train, you never told us about you trip to the West Coast. How was it?
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          Like the guidos who wear their visors backwards and upside down; Jackasses look like they are trying to catch rain.
          I never understood that ridiculous upside-down visor look. I'm glad it was a fad that never completely caught on; kind of like wearing clothes backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
            I never understood that ridiculous upside-down visor look. I'm glad it was a fad that never completely caught on; kind of like wearing clothes backwards.

Liar!!! I can totally picture you Kriss-Krossing back in the day!!! JUMP!! JUMP!!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Yeah, Sylent rocked the Cross-Color gear, purple pants and all.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• HA HA! Shit. I wore the Cross-Colors gear, but NEVER backwards. I loved those royal blue baggy pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  Yeah, Sylent rocked the Cross-Color gear, purple pants and all.

Comment

• That's wikiti wikiti whack

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                      HA HA! Shit. I wore the Cross-Colors gear, but NEVER backwards. I loved those royal blue baggy pants.
                      I had the deep blue Cross color jeans!!!!! They were awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                        I had the deep blue Cross color jeans!!!!! They were awesome!
                        LOL! I wanted the red ones too, but the store was always out!

Comment

• lol yeah doesnt that sucks

Comment

• They were sooo baggy, but pretty damn comfy

Comment

• It was hard enough trying to find length 36 pants back then... and this is before kids started having their "PANTS ON THE GROUND!! PANTS ON THE GROUND!!"

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• That guy reminds me of my Uncle

Comment

Working...
                                X